Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Safari Ride
Explore space travel and experience history in the making at the glorious Kennedy Space Center!
- A fun day for you and your family awaits at the Kennedy Space Center
- An exciting NASA bus tour takes you through the attraction's main highlights.
- Stand inside the launch control room and look at an actual Saturn V rocket.
- Explore the shuttle launch pads and admire the Space Shuttle Atlantis in all its glory.
- Experience the might of the great Space Shuttle Launch simulator.
- A 30-min airboat ride helps you discover the flora and fauna of swamps nearby (including alligators!)
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista areas
- Entry into Kennedy Space Center & the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- 30-min airboat ride on the St. Johns River
- Professional guide/driver
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Visit the Kenney Space Center for a fun day out with the family. Your visit to this institution promises an educational journey through space travel via a narrated NASA bus tour. You'll be standing inside the launch control room and looking at an actual Saturn V rocket, the world's largest rocket to ever fly. Click photographs of the shuttle launch pads while you're at it. Enjoy the Shuttle Launch Experience: a simulator ride that replicates the sounds, sights, and feels of a real shuttle launch. This 5-min experience ends with breathtaking views of the Earth. After your bus tour, you'll sit back and enjoy an IMAX movie! Your tour finally ends with a 30-min airboat ride that takes you through the nearby swamps: look out for exotic plants, flowers, and wildlife.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
Infants aged 2 and below go free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same at the pick-up point along with a valid photo ID.
- Ensure to arrive at the pick-up point 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Wait outside at the pick-up point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for you.
- 7am: Maingate Lakeside Hotel (7769 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747)
- 7:10am: Disney Swan Resort (1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Lake Buena Vista FL 32820)
- 7:20am: Golden Corral Lake Buena Vista (8707 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32821)
- 7:35am: Pacifica Ballroom at Universal Roayl Pacific (Pacifica Way, Orlando FL 32819)
- 7:50am: Avanti Palms Resort (6515 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819)
- 8am: ICON Park - Rear, underneath wheel (8375 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819)
- The bus does not stop at every stop unless you've informed our local partners of the pick-up point you'll be waiting at. Make sure to contact them via the contact number given on your voucher.
You can also choose to reach Kennedy Space Center on your own.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.