Combo (Bespaar 4%): Vatican Museums + Colosseum Guided Tour
Get a guided tour of the public museums in Vatican City by visiting the 54 galleries in Vatican Museums. With your money-saving combo ticket, immerse yourself in the history of the Colosseum through a separate guided tour.
Selecteer je type ticket
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum with this pocket-friendly combo ticket.
- Get guided tours and discover mesmerizing stories about these must-see destinations in the Eternal City with your tour guide.
- Tour the impressive collections in the 54 galleries at the Vatican Museums.
- Explore the most renowned art collections and masterpieces of Renaissance art in the museum.
- Immerse yourself in the tales of the Colosseum's history during the guided tour.
- Take in the grandeur of the largest amphitheater ever built in the history of the world.
- Select your preferred language for immersive guided tours to both spots.
- Tour of the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line entry
- Expert tour guide
- Live tour commentary via audio headset
- Entry to the Colosseum and the archaeological area
- Professional guided walking tour
- Wireless audio headsets
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Get escorted directly into the Vatican Museums after meeting your expert tour guide at the designated meeting point. The tour route is meticulously planned and will showcase the Museums' most important collections. You will see the Galleries (of the Tapestries, of the Geographical Maps, of the Candelabras), the Roman, Greek and Renaissance sculptures (including Apollo of the Belvedere and the Laocoon), and the treasures of the Popes. Also, walk through the picture gallery thronged by Flemish paintings and the works of contemporary and medieval artists.
After meeting your tour guide at the designated meeting point, head to the dominating Colosseum. Here, you will be able to skip the long ticketing line and make your way directly through security and into the largest amphitheater ever constructed in the history of the world. Learn all about the bloody past of the theatre as your tour guide tells you stories about the infamous gladiator games. Believed to have been constructed as a gift from ancient emperors to the Roman people, this grand outdoor amphitheater once served as the epicenter for entertainment, hosting various public spectacles and games.
know before you go
- The tour at the Vatican Museums is not wheelchair accessible.
- The Vatican Museums will remain closed on Sundays.
You must carry a valid ID with you and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Vatican Museums has a strict dress code. Please ensure that your knees and shoulders are covered.
- Ensure that you aren't wearing the following: sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as the tour involves a considerable amount of walking.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-17 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
- You can meet your tour guide directly at Vatican Museums, 00120 Vatican City.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Vatican Museums.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- You can meet your tour guide directly at Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.