BigBus Paris: 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off + Skip The Line Louvre & Cruise Tickets
There’s no better way to sightsee Paris than to drive around its iconic streets on open-top buses. Get a 2-day Big Bus pass, along with priority access to the Louvre Museum, one of the world’s greatest art museums. Enjoy a remarkable sightseeing cruise down the iconic Seine river and soak up the charm of Paris from the water.
- Sightsee Paris like a true tourist by hopping aboard a Big Bus and zooming past Paris’ most iconic landmarks, over the comfort of two consecutive days.
- Gain priority access into Paris’ worshipped Louvre Museum, and gasp at famous artworks like the Mona Lisa, the Coronation of Napoleon, the Marriage at Cana and Winged Victory at Samothrace, and many more stunning masterpieces.
- Take a calming cruise down the peaceful waters of Seine river and bask in the charm of Paris in a unique way.
- Priority access to the Louvre Museum
- Guided sightseeing cruise down the Seine, valid up to one year after purchasing
- A Big Bus Paris pass valid for two consecutive days
- Guided tours
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
what to expect
Start at the Louvre
A trip to Paris is simply incomplete without visiting the Louvre. With over 10+ million visitors annually, this is the most visited museum in the world. Thanks to the skip-the-line tickets, you no longer have to worry about standing in famously-long ticket queues. After a quick security check (which is applicable to all visitors), you may enter the Louvre and explore its many valuable artistic jewels.
The Louvre has over 35,000 artworks on display spanning over 7000 years. They are spread over 8 curatorial departments, including Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings, and Prints. Ranging from Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old, to modern art works by Oriental artists, the Louvre is the honorary mediator of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees at the Louvre are Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Eugene Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, and Michelangelo’s The Dying Slave & the Rebellious Slave. Don’t miss out on some of the ancient Greek statues such as Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and Hammurabi’s Code, amongst many others.
Ride Your Way Through Paris
Continue your tour through Paris by taking the Big Bus tour on two consecutive days. There are two routes available to view the capital’s major monuments. You may hop on and hop off at any of the stops, which are spread across the center and Montmartre district. Stroll through the romantic streets of Paris, and discover the leading districts of the city like never before with this ticket. Cruising Along The Seine
You also have access to a river cruise along the iconic river of Seine, which is valid for a year after purchase. Hop aboard this calming cruise and view the city of lights from the shimmering waters of Seine. Cross the many bridges along the cruise and admire the stunning sights from the water. With a validity of a year after purchasing, this sightseeing cruise ticket enables you to take this tour down the Seine whenever!
know before you go
1) The Red Route
This route focuses on the Parisian monuments in the city centre. This includes the Louvre, the Invalides, the Champs Elysées, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Eiffel Tower.
- Buses on the red route run every 5 minutes in the summer, and every 15 minutes in the winter.
- First departure is at 9:15 AM from the Big Bus Agency (at 11 avenue de l'Opéra, Stop number 4).
- Last departure is at 4:30 PM from the Louvre-Pont des arts, stop number 5.
- This route ends at 6:30 PM at the Big Bus Agency (at 11 avenue de l'Opéra, Stop number 4).
- The full tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.
2) The Blue Route
This route focuses on the Bohemian district of Montmartre, and passes through the Parisian cabaret, Moulin Rouge, and goes to the top of the hill. Visit the Sacré Cœur basilica, wander through the lovely streets of Montmartre, and discover la place du Tertre with its intriguing portrait painters and cartoonists.
- Buses on the blue route run every 30 minutes.
- First departure is at 9:30 AM from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11).
- Last departure is at 5:30 PM from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
This route ends at 7:05 PM at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11).
- The full tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Your tour will start with the Louvre Museum. To collect your Louvre priority-access ticket, make your way to the meeting point. Please ensure that you’re at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the time you selected.
- Please note that the priority access to both the Louvre Museum is subject to security procedures, such as the Vigipirate plan, wherein the security control or an unforeseen crowd may slow down your entry.
- The Big Bus pass is valid for two consecutive days. This pass can be redeemed directly on the bus. The day you redeem it counts as the first day of use of the pass.
- The cruise ticket is valid for a year after purchase.
- The Louvre Museum is open every day, except on Tuesday and holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, International Workers Day (May 1) and End of the Second World War day (May 8).
- On Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please present your voucher on your mobile phone, along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for age verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure to avoid any delays.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
- The Paris City Vision office is located near the Louvre at 2 rue des Pyramides in Paris.
- The best way to reach the Paris City Vision office is by metro. Take the M1 and get off at Tuileries, or take the M7 or M13 and get off at Pyramides.
- It is a 3-4 minute walk from both stations.
- Louvre: This ticket is valid only on the reserved date and time.
- Big Bus Pass: This pass is valid for two consecutive days after purchase.
- Seine River Cruise: This ticket is valid for a year after purchase.