Borghese Gallery Skip the Line Tickets
Head right into the Borghese Gallery without having to wait in line for your tickets, and be dazzled by the glorious world of Renaissance art. Explore the works of Raphael, Caravaggio, and Bernini and find out how they changed the way the world perceives art today.
- Save time and enjoy easy access to the famed Borghese Gallery with this skip-the-line ticket
- Head right into the Gallery and be stunned by the art collections of the roaring Renaissance era
- Check out masterpieces by Renaissance artists, such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Bernini and Canova
- Key highlights include Raphael’s The Deposition, Bernini’s Apollo and Daphne, and Caravaggio’s self-portraits
- Skip-the-line entrance into the Borghese Gallery
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
A trip to Rome is almost incomplete without visiting the Borghese Gallery. The famed collection of masterpieces by Renaissance artists, like Raphael, Bernini, Caravaggio, Titian, Canova, among others, is a must-see. However, showing up at the attraction and waiting in line for your tickets can be a tedious task. Due to the popularity and strict ticketing policy of the Borghese Gallery, it is always best to start making your plans to roam Rome sooner.
Make your way to the attraction and exchange your mobile vouchers for physical tickets to enter the Borghese Gallery. The skip-the-line ticket ensures that you head right into the gallery without waiting in line. After that, feel free to explore the wide collection of paintings, sculptures, and antiquities at the Borghese Gallery at your own pace. Among the opulent works, make sure to find Raphael’s The Deposition, Bernini’s Apollo and Daphne, and Caravaggio’s self-portraits nestled neatly in some of his most illustrative works.
Notice the magnificent marble sculptures of the Twelve Roman Emperors and the vast array of rare paintings that adorn much of the wall. A praised sculpture at the Borghese Gallery that you simply cannot miss is the sculpture of Pauline Bonaparte, Napoleon’s sister, designed by the great Canova. You could gaze at these sculptures for days and still miss out on the finer expressive details.
know before you go
- This tour is not operational on Mondays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Collect your ticket at the main entrance to the Borghese Gallery.
- Address: Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy.
- The nearest bus stop is Victor Hugo/Museo Bilotti which is inside Villa Borghese itself. Bus 61, 89, 120F, 150F, 160, 490, 495 will stop here.
- The nearest metro station is Flamino, 5 minutes walk from the meeting point. Orange Line of Rome Metro stops at this station.
- For more information on Public Transportation in Rome, please click here.
This ticket is valid only for the date and time selected while booking.