BigBus Paris: Panoramic Night Bus Tour with Audio Guide
- Discover the City of Lights at night on a bus tour starting at Champs-Élysées
- Enjoy a panoramic 2-hour non-stop tour in the magic of Paris after dark
- The double-decker buses are open-top, Wi-Fi-enabled and follow thoughtfully designed routes
- Spot lit-up landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dame along the way
- Includes an audio guide available in 11 languages and live English-speaking guides on select tours
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Panoramic Night Bus Tour
- Live English-Speaking Guide (subject to availability)
- Audio Guide in 11 Languages
- Free Reward Voucher Booklet
- Free Wifi
- Hotel Transfers
- Attraction Tickets
- Food and Drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
why you should get on board
Few cities are as fabulous as the City of Lights, even more so in the night! If you’ve ever wondered why Paris is associated with lights, then be ready to discover why rightly so! A night tour aboard a fully equipped bus is ideal for anybody who wants to sit back and relax as they treat their eyes to momentary glimpses of a moonlit Paris! With front-row seats, notice the city’s famous landmarks illuminated in the evening and be dazzled by the aesthetic. Plugin your audio guide and discover quips and anecdotes about the various attractions you pass by. Certain night tours have a live English-speaking guide on board who don’t compromise when it comes to entertaining one with Parisian tales! This open-topped panoramic tour will showcase Paris adorned in sparkling lights, safe to say, the image will long be imprinted in the memory!
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Attractions along the route are Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Montmartre, the Louvre, and more
- Duration: 2 hours
- Frequency: Every night at 8:15 PM (Nov-Mar) and 9:15 PM (Apr-Oct)
- Departure: Champs-Élysées
- Note: The Night Tour does NOT operate on 14 July and 31 December
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese
- Please note that this Paris Night Tour is a non-stop tour. Starting at a designated start point, you will be taken on a specific route, giving you the chance to view all of Paris’ main landmarks.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Live English-speaking guides are subject to availability.
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticket redemption point and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the time of boarding the bus from Stop 8 (156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées)
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.