Golden Circle & Farm Visit Minibus Tour
Discover the raw beauty of Iceland's famed Golden Circle, including Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and the Geysir geothermal area. Stop by a charming, traditional Icelandic farm to savor the delicious local icecream.
- Enjoy pick-ups from designated locations in Reykjavík.
- Travel through a comfortable and cool minibus.
- Explore the beautiful Icelandic Golden Circle in a conveniently small group.
- Visit the biggest natural lake in Iceland at Thingvellir National Park.
- Be awed by the stunning beauty of the Gullfoss Waterfall.
- Enjoy watching colorful hot springs at the Geysir geothermal area.
- Learn about the traditional Icelandic farming culture at the Efstidalur farm.
- Get a taste of the local, handmade ice cream at the farm.
- Pick up from designated locations in Reykjavík
- Free Wi-Fi and Icelandic music on the mini-bus
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Icelandic ice cream
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Ride in a comfortable minibus, grooving to the tune of Icelandic music as you head to the Golden Circle, home of three of the most stunning and diverse landscapes in Iceland. Get a clear view of how the two tectonic plates, the North American and the Eurasian plate, are moving away from each other at UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park. The park where ancient Icelanders founded their Parliament in 930 AD also boasts of containing the biggest natural lake in Iceland, with a rich array of fish and bird life.
Make your way to the Gullfoss Waterfall to watch the awe-inspiring view of the melting water from Iceland´s second biggest glacier, Langjökull. If you visit on a sunny day, you can get the perfect photo opportunity as a misty rainbow adds to the beauty of the already stunning waterfall. Head to the Geysir geothermal area to marvel at the colorful hot springs. Watch the geyser Strokkur erupt to an astonishing height of up to 35 meters every 5 minutes.
Also known as the "Ice Cream Farm", Efstidalur farm has been owned by the same family since 1850. Having faithfully stuck to the traditional Icelandic farming culture, this family-run business focuses on cows and cattle breeding. You will get to taste some of their best, fresh farm-to-table dairy and food products. Not only this, but you will also get to savor the local handmade ice cream made from their cow's milk and fresh ingredients. Enjoy the cold treat as you admire scenic views of the surrounding mountains, and observe the friendly farm animals. Watch the peaceful cows and their gorgeous calves relaxing into their stables.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Daily at 9 AM
- Duration: About 8 hours
- Order or availability of attractions may change due to road or weather conditions, and timings may have to be adjusted due to the short daylight of winter days.
- In the unlikely event of the tour being canceled because of extreme weather, poor road conditions, or other factors, you will receive assistance for rebooking at another date, or will be provided a full refund.
What to Bring
- Warm clothes (first layer)
- Waterproof outdoor clothing (second layer)
- Hiking boots (available for rent when booking)
Children aged 11 and under enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This tour includes pick-ups from designated Reykjavik locations.
- Please specify your pick-up location at the time of booking.
- On the day of your tour, arrive at the pick-up point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up.
- Note: Pick up is not available from Keflavik airport or outside of the greater capital area.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.