Prague Cycle Boat Tour with Unlimited Drinks
Enjoy the iconic attractions of Prague’s Old Town on this unique cycle boat tour that comes with unlimited drinks and great company.
- Enjoy a cycle boat ride in Prague with unlimited beverages and day and night options – the first of its kind in Europe.
- In 1.5-hours, discover the beauty of the Old Town as you pedal your way through the river. Choose between beer or prosecco to drink!
- Admire the panoramic views of attractions in Prague such as the Štvanice Island, National Theatre, Prague Castle, Kampa Island, Charles Bridge, and more.
- You’ll be looked after by a fantastic captain and barkeeper who both know Prague inside and out.
- Take your friends along with you to make your trip to Prague a memorable holiday.
- Boat cycle tour
- Choose from unlimited premium Czech Budvar beer or 4 bottles of Prosecco and 5L of cider (please ask onboard for the Prosecco or cider brands)
- English-speaking captain and bartender and their services
- Life vests
- Meals and snacks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 72 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Uncover the beauty of Prague – one of the oldest towns in Europe – in this thrilling and unique way. Hop on to Europe's only cycle boat tour and, rest assured, you’re going to enjoy each moment of this ride!
As you enter the boat, you’ll find a tabletop with eleven seats and your captain. The seating is arranged in a way to facilitate social interaction between the captain and eleven passengers. As you start pedalling, pick your favourite drink from the table that also doubles as a bar and has a beer tap, built-in drains, and cooler.
Take in the panoramic views of Prague’s famous attractions such as the National Theatre, Štvanice Island, Prague Castle, Kampa Island, and Charles Bridge. Click pictures along the way with the beauty of the river as the background. You’ll be guided by the licensed and friendly staff on the boat – your captain and barkeeper. Get a chance to know Prague inside-out from them as you drift along the river. And in terms of safety, don’t worry at all as all the boats are brand new, constructed in the Czech Republic, and have all the safety certifications.
know before you go
- The staff speak English. The captain will remain sober for the tour.
- Smoking is allowed on the boat.
- A group of 11 people is the maximum number allowed for this boat ride.
- Swimming in the river is not allowed.
- The boat is equipped with a support engine, in case of emergencies.
- Daily: 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm, 7:30pm, and 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Show your ticket at Nabrezi Ludvika Svobody 1.
- Address: nábř. L. Svobody 1, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia.
- The closest bus stop is Dlouhá třída, a quick 7-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses 207, 905, 907, 909 will get you here.
- The closest metro station is Náměstí Republiky, a 12-min walk to the boarding point.
- Metro Line B will get you here.
- The closest tram stop is Dlouhá třída, a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Trams 5,6,7,8,9 and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.