Dubai Safari Park Tickets
It’s time to go on an adventure with wildlife at Dubai’s latest attraction, the Dubai Safari Park. Explore the 119-hectare animal sanctuary and take in the diverse array of wildlife that is rarely seen in the Arabian desert. Learn about the various animals on-site. Drive into the different zones on eco-friendly solar-powered vehicles and spend your day taking in the unique experience that is the Safari Park, Dubai. With special activities for the kids in Dubai, the park is fun for the entire family and offers a memorable experience.
- Explore the latest wildlife-centric attraction in Dubai.
- Discover the different zones and ecosystems of the animals and watch animal shows at two separate theatres.
- Go to a special area for kids to interact with animals and learn more about them.
- Spend your day going around the park - it takes around 8 hours to cover all its villages.
- See fascinating animals including lions, elephants, crocodiles, giraffes, and more.
- Note: The park closes at 5pm (with the last entry at 3:30pm). Outside food is strictly prohibited inside.
- Click here for detailed map route.
- Note: Get access to other experiences in Dubai Safari Park with upgraded tickets by paying extra charges at the attraction.
- Entry into Dubai Safari Park
- Explorer Village (on your own)
- African Village
- Asian Village including bird shows
- Kids Farm
- Explorer Village including bird show, giraffe feeding & hippo aquarium
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Dubai Safari Park is an AED 150 million project and is the replacement for the existing Zoo in Jumeirah. Spread over a massive 119 hectares, the Safari Park has 2,500 animals and aims to increase it to 5,000 by 2020 including 350 species of endangered animals. The Dubai Safari Park is divided into different zones, each with a different geographical theme to it. These include the Arabian Desert Safari, African Village, Asian Village, and Al Wadi. There is also a special village called the Explorer Village where visitors can ride around in a safari car.
The entire park takes about 8 hours to experience completely and has fascinating features including air-conditioned rocks, chilled pools, misting machines, and more spread across to help reduce the heat in the air. Kids are given special importance in the park, and this is highlighted by the amount of kid-friendly, interactive exhibits, and activities. The park uses modern interactive methods in control and movement to ensure it provides a distinctive and unique experience for visitors. With animals such as lions, cheetahs, tigers, elephants, bears, and many more, Dubai Safari promises to be a highlight in Dubai’s vast tourism repertoire.
Dubai Safari Park is a total immersive wildlife experience that begins at the gate. Step in and see for yourself the magical world created within the Dubai Safari. See the different environments, different villages, and a diverse range of flora and fauna all around you as you explore the different zones within the venue.
Apart from watching the animals you can also partake in the interactive exhibits or explore the other exhibits over the park.
The Admission Ticket offers you access to African Village, Asian Village (with access to bird shows), Arabian Desert Safari, Kids Farm, Wadi, and Explorer Village. You can also upgrade your tickets for other experiences in Dubai Safari Park by paying extra charges at the attraction.
- Dubai Safari Park is massive and covers a total of 119 hectares. To make transportation easy, an entire fleet of eco-friendly vehicles is present in the park including trains, buses, and vehicles.
Click here for detailed map route.
The Villages and Safari
Dubai Safari Park is divided into 5 different villages.
Arabian Desert Safari
Prominent Animals: Ostrich, Mouflon, Oryx, Gazelle, Ibex, Arabian Wolf, Saiga Antelope
Prominent Animals: Pygmy Hippo, Gorilla, Chimpanzee, African Elephant, African Lion, Greater Flamingo, Okapi, Bongo, Ring-tailed Lemur, Duiker, Gerenuk Waterbuck, Roan Antelope, Black and White Ruffed Lemur
Prominent Animals: Gibbon, Komodo Dragon, Moon Bear
Designed to be a relaxing area in this massive complex, the Wadi Area is where you can have a picnic on the lawn or grab a snack from the kiosk.
The Explorer Village is the highlight of the Dubai Safari. Sit aboard the bus and get ready to visit Africa and Asia in a single trip.
Prominent Animals: Elephant, Tiger, Lion, Hippo, Baboon, Antelope, Zebra, Hornbill, Cape Buffalo, Nile Crocodile, Striped Hyena, Thar Mouflon, Deer, Cheetah, Water Buffalo. The Explorer Village also houses the theatre where you can the bird show featuring masterful, smart and skilled avians. Be sure to check out what these little creatures can do.
Please Note: You can enter the Explorer Village only with the All-Access Ticket
The Kids Farm is a specially curated environment for kids to play and learn about animals by interacting with them.
During set times of the day, a cheetah uses the carefully made track. Be sure to be there and watch the fastest land animal sprint in full speed.
Underwater Viewing of the Hippos
Dubai Safari Park allows you to see the hippos underwater as they swim around in temperature-controlled pools.
Use your different senses and learn about the animals in immersive ways designed to satisfy your curiosity.
Cheetah Viewing Gallery - Ages 4-18 | Explorer Village
Hippo Aquarium - Ages 4+ | Explorer Village
Gorilla House - Ages 4+ | African Village
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Door handles, surfaces and vehicles are constantly sanitized.
- Park vehicles, indoor attractions and closed facilities have limited capacity.
- Hand sanitizer stands and dispensers are available throughout the park.
- Social distancing of 2 meters between people and use of masks is ensured.
- The shops at the park sell disposable masks for those who may need them.
- Contactless payment is available in shops, counters and food and beverage outlets.
- Daily 9am to 5pm (last admission at 3:30pm)
- The last bus for Safari Journey departs at 4:30pm
- Bird Show: 11am to 2pm
- Amazing Creatures of the World: 1pm to 3pm
- Birds of Prey show: 4:30pm
Click here for the Dubai Safari Map.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Outside food, apart from infant food, is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park. Dubai Safari Park offers a large variety of cuisines and cafes, all with authentic flavors and a wide range of choices. You may visit any of the 7 restaurants all with different cuisines or indulge in the street food experience at the venue.
- Parking: There are over 3,500 parking spots in 3 different areas which are all free of charge. Visitors will be transferred from parking areas to the main gate and vice versa at no cost. However, you may purchase any of the 350 VIP parking lots with closer access to the park for an additional AED 50. These parking lots are covered with solar panels.
- Shopping: The park has souvenir shops located within the premises from where you can purchase exclusive branded souvenirs. Make sure you stop by and pick up a toy either at the main gate or in the African Village.
- Miscellaneous: The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms, and more.
Infants below the age of 3 and people of determination with 2 companions enter the park for free (must present Sanad card). Children aged 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please proceed to the entrance line with the ‘e-ticket’ and a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of Dubai Safari Park.
- Address: Al Warqa 5 at the Hatta road, Opposite Dragon Mart Dubai.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout. You can visit the park at any time within the operating hours on this day.