Combo (Bespaar 14%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Dubai Frame Tickets
If you're a fan of Dubai's skyline, here's a ticket that lets you see it from two amazing vantage points: the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Frame! You can even sip on a free coffee while at the Burj Khalifa.
- Use this combo ticket to visit two Dubai landmarks: the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Frame!
- Catch stunning views of Dubai's skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- Later, pick up a cup of hot coffee or a soft drink from the counter at The Café on the ground floor.
- Later, head over to Dubai Frame to get another perspective of the Dubai skyline.
- Enter the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Skip-the-line entry into Dubai Frame
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Zoom your way to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) in the world's fastest elevator. Once there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the city, the desert, and the ocean outside the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. All this, from a height of 452 meters! You can even step out onto the open-air terrace for better views. Top off your experience by heading over to The Cafe on the ground level and picking up a cup of hot coffee from the counter - the coffee is every bit as memorable as the view!
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. Spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which are guaranteed to enrich your experience.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Daily from 9am to 9pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry at the Dubai Frame.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.