Combo (Bespaar 12%): Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi + Dubai Aquarium Tickets
Book this 2-in-1 combo ticket to explore the exciting Yas Waterworld and the Dubai Aquarium with a single money-saver ticket.
- Get access to two top UAE attractions with one ticket.
- Enjoy a free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi with your ticket.
- Spread across 37 acres, Yas Waterworld houses over 40 thrilling rides, slides, and attractions.
- Some of the must-try rides here include Liwa Loop, Jebel Drop, Falcon's Falaj, and Bandit Bomber.
- Discover a remarkable array of marine life including sharks, rays, octopi, and more at the Dubai Aquarium.
- Stroll through the 48-meter tunnel to admire 270-degree views of the gigantic aquarium.
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island
- Entry into Dubai Aquarium
- Access to the Aquarium Tunnel and Underwater Zoo
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Yas Waterworld has over 40 rip-roaring rides. Five of these have never before been seen in a water park. Split across four zones according to their intensity, these rides promise something for everyone. For high thrills with your family, hop on the Falcons Falaj, the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster. If you want to take things up a notch, surf on the Bubble Barrel, the world’s largest surfable wave sheet. As you can imagine, heart in the mouth takes on a near-literal meaning here!
Chill-seekers can relax on sunbeds at Amwaj Beach or lay back and float around over 300m of the lazy Al Raha River. Once you've worked up an appetite, head over to the cafe-style snack bars or butler-serviced beach cabanas to fuel up (and start again!).
Gaze out at the most diverse collections of aquatic life at the Dubai Aquarium, which houses thousands of aquatic animals across hundreds of species. Enjoy the 270-degree acrylic walkthrough tunnel for close encounters with these underwater animals. At level 2, you have the Underwater Zoo, a great place that boasts individual marine displays with their unique aquatic environments. Learn all about their quirks from the trained staff. Wave at Penguins, Crocodiles, Piranhas, Giant Spider Crabs, Otters, Water Rats, Sea Horses, and Sea Jellies here!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- For individuals who are fully vaccinated, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- The Yas Waterworld ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket at Yas Waterworld.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
Ladies Season: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
Rides and Attractions Updates for Yas Waterworld
The following rides are unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
The following rides are unavailable on Thu: - Yadi Yas - Liwa Loop - Bubbles Barrel - Pearl Diving Experience - VR Experience
The following rides are unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
- Daily: from 10am - 8pm
- Sun to Wed: 10am to 10pm (last admission at 9:15pm)
- Thu to Sat: 10am to 12 midnight (last admission at 11:15pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Address: Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- It is conveniently located inside the Dubai Mall.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.