La Marina : Seine River Dinner Cruise
Experience one of the most enchanting evenings as you cruise on the Seine River. Revel in a magnificent dinner with a choice selection of champagne or wine on this romantic cruise. Discover Paris in the best possible way!
- Enjoy an assortment of delectable dishes along with one main course on the cruise boat.
- Savour a glass of excellent French wine or champagne.
- Check out the amazing Eiffel Tower from your vantage point on the cruise boat.
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- You will be able to see iconic landmarks such as the Cathedral of Notre Dame, the National Assembly, and the Louvre.
Enjoy a Lovely Cruise on the Seine River
You will begin your cruise at Marina de Paris. Discover Paris in an all-new light as you get to see some of the most famous landmarks from a unique vantage point. You will be able to get breathtaking pictures of the Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
Feast on a Delectable Dinner Spread
Enjoy an excellent three-course dinner. Begin with an assortment of starters that include delicacies such as fried scallop, crispy chicory, and onion confit. Choose from three main-course dishes that are sure to make your mouth water. Finish off with an assortment of fantastic desserts. You will be able to choose from a fine collection of wine and champagne to go with your meal. A separate vegetarian menu is also available.
- Cruise on the Seine river up board the Marina de Paris boat
- A stunning sight of some of Paris’ iconic buildings lit up brilliantly at night.
- A 3 course dinner
- Choice of Wine or Champagne
Know Before You Go
- The tour runs on all days of the week.
- The boarding starts at 6:15 PM. The cruise is set to depart at 6:45 PM.
- You will be dropped off at Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris at 8 PM.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below the age of three will be admitted free of cost.
- Children aged between 3 and 11 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket rate.
- Jacket and tie are appreciated for dinner cruises.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fried scallop, crispy chicory and onion confit
- Lightly cooked shredded salmon with fennel and cumin froth
- Mini chicken vol au vent with nutmeg-flavoured mushrooms
- Aubergine and tomato fondant baked with parmesan topping
Main course at choice
- Slab of steamed hake, artichoke cream and lime peel, leek fondue
- Blanquette style chicken fillet, fried yellow carrots and mushrooms
- Slab of beef with forestière sauce, potato gratin and oyster mushrooms (+7€)
- Salted butter caramel macaron with puff pastry flakes
- Bitter chocolate eclair
- Sesame seed crunch with lemon fondant cream
- Verrine of fresh seasonal fruits
- One glass of wine (16 cl) at choice: Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) or Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge) OR
- ½ bottle of Champagne Louis Constant OR
- A glass of soft (water or cola cola or fruit juice).
- Cream of butternut soup, chestnut bits and soft prunes, virgin olive oil croutons,
- Tasty vegetarian steak, fried yellow carrots and fresh mushrooms,
- Rice pudding and fresh fruit, warm chocolate coulis
- Seasonal starter,
- Menu choice of main course,
- Chocolate mud cake,
- Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
Please note: Menus are subject to modification.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions