Langkawi Underwater World Tickets
Home to all sorts of marine life, from sea lions to lionfish, catfish, sharks, and turtles, the Langkawi Underwater World is nothing short of magical! Spend your day here meeting these unusual sea creatures and even feeding them.
- Visit one of the largest aquariums in Malaysia, the Langkawi Underwater World
- Discover over 4,000 aquatic species inside the six-acre structure
- See animals from different ecosystems like Tropical Rainforests, Temperate, or Sub-Antarctic regions
- Walk through the 15 meter-long tunnel and see sharks, giant stingrays, and green turtles up close
- Take Insta-worthy photographs of the penguins at the 'Penguinarium,' and watch them swim
- Standard entry ticket to Langkawi Underwater World
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Sprawled across nearly 6 acres, Langkawi Underwater World is easily one of the island’s best attractions. Spend your day here discovering what wonders lie beneath Malaysia’s deep blue oceans! Home to over 4,000 different aquatic species, the aquarium is a must-visit for nature lovers and those who are curious about marine life. The building is divided into three ecosystems: Tropical Rainforest, Temperate and Sub-Antarctic. Explore these sections and see gigantic sea creatures like stingrays, and green turtles as you walk through the 15-meter long tunnel containing 500,000 liters of seawater!
Make your way to the "Penguinarium," that consists of a small tunnel where you can watch adorable penguins play and swim. You can also visit during the feeding time and learn more about these animals as they show off for their trainers. At the end of your visit, drop by the shopping center and the cafe for a quick cuppa and some souvenir shopping, before you head back to your hotel.
know before you go
- For Malaysian passport holders, please present your MyKad at the time of redemption
- For non-Malaysian passport holders, please present proof of identity at the time of redemption
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with heart problems/other serious medical conditions
Mon to Sun
10 AM to 6 PM
Public and school holidays
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This experience has the following options:
- Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket: Standard Ticket (Non-Malaysian)
- Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket: Standard Ticket (Malaysian)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at Underwater World Langkawi, Jalan Pantai Chenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Underwater World Langkawi
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- From Cenang beach, the attraction is 2 minutes away by car or taxi
- From Kuah town, the attraction is 26 minutes away by car or taxi
- From the jetty, the attraction is about 35 minutes away by car or taxis
This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date selected during checkout.