Guided Tapas Tour of Triana
Unravel the terrific food culture of Seville as you sample tapas with aperitifs and drinks with an expert tour guide by your side!
- To better understand the culture of Seville, you have to partake in the city’s heavenly cuisine
- Tapas and drinks make your night worth remembering at one of the best tapas bars in the area
- A carefully-selected range of tapas will give you a better look at the city’s traditional cuisine
- Find out traditional recipes, cultural elements, and more from your expert tour guide
- Arrive at Triana as a guest but leave the neighborhood feeling like a true Sevillian
- This guided tour is available in English, Spanish, French, and Italian
- Expert tour guide
- Walking tour of Triana neighborhood
- 3 drinks & 4 tapas in different restaurants
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Delve into the local culture and traditions of Seville on this guided tapas tour. As you walk through the quaint neighborhood of Triana, you’ll learn about its historical significance while getting to the best local tapas bar in the locality. The rich heritage and typical gastronomical traditions of Seville will become very apparent to you, as you indulge in a variety of creatively-selected tapas! Remember that tapas bars are not simply places to wine and dine, it is deep-rooted into the history and culture of the city. Therefore this tour lets you enter the neighborhood of Triana like a true Sevillian. If you have any questions about tapas, Seville traditions, or the mysterious neighborhood of Triana, make sure to spark up a conversation with your tour guide, who would be happy to answer any questions and share intriguing insight about the locality!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
Mon, Wed & Sat at 8:00 PM
24, 25 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking so wear comfortable footwear
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Children aged 4-17yrs and students aged 18-25yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at Naturanda Turismo Ambiental.
- Address: Calle Francos, 19, Seville, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Laraña (Plaza Encarnación). It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 27, 32 and A7 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Plaza Nueva. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram T1 to get you there.