Are you looking for some time away from the hectic city life to introspect and enjoy the beauty of nature? The Dickson Dragon Cruise from Port Dickson is curated specifically to aid you in that regard as you embark on your zen journey.
- Cruise along the beautiful Port Dickson, enjoying the calming lull of the yacht on the open waters of the Strait of Malacca.
- Witness the stunning views of the sunset from the yacht with the other passengers.
- Enjoy our luxury services, including the saltwater jacuzzi and the fish feeding station on board, which serve to both entertain and educate you.
- Have a rollicking time on board with our entertainment services, such as the karaoke machine, and ensure you are click-happy so that you can preserve these memories in time.
- If you are looking for a serene experience filled with beautiful landscapes and moments of silence and introspection, make sure you add this cruise to your travel itinerary.
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise on the Dickson Dragon yacht.
- Welcome drink
- Return transfers
- Bathing suit and bath towels
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Prepare for the experience of a lifetime with the Dickson Dragon Cruise as you sail across the tranquil, open waters of the Malacca Strait. Witness some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery onboard and enjoy all the entertainment facilities to make this tour a truly memorable one!
Start your tour at the Kuala Lumpur City Centre, where you will be picked up and brought to Port Dickson. During the course of your cruise, you will learn about the historical accounts associated with the city, witness some of the mesmerizing landscapes in Malaysia, and enjoy a glorious sunset in the midst of the sea. Other entertainment facilities available on board include the saltwater jacuzzi, karaoke machine, and a fish feeding station.
know before you go
know before you go
- All passengers are requested to comply with all the rules and regulations in place on board the yacht.
- This experience does not have an audio guide; however, there will be various crew members on board to assist all the guests.
- Guests are requested to bring their own toiletries, swimwear, and spare clothing if they wish to partake in water-related activities. Towels are available for rent on board.
- Canned drinks and beer can be purchased on the Dickson Dragon, but guests can also bring their own beverages.
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Shower facility and lavatory is provided on board.
- Complimentary use of Karaoke. Please limit your songs so that everyone can use the service.
- Salt Water Jacuzzi. Max of 5pax in the jacuzzi allowed. All pax must wear a life jacket. This activity will only operate in good weather conditions.
- Orange Cordial, Filtered Water, and Banana Cake are provided complimentary.
- All passengers must be fully vaccinated. MIN 2 doses.
- Please practice Social Distancing. Advisable to wear a mask throughout the cruise.
- Please seek advice from the crew on the designated smoking area & use an ashtray. DO NOT throw your cigarette butt into the sea.
- Please take any Sea sickness tablets at least 30 mins before the cruise departs. These are not available on board.
- If you feel unwell, please DO NOT vomit in the sink. You can vomit in the toilet bowl, in the sea or request a plastic bag from the crew.
- Indemnity Form is mandatory to sign before the cruise departs.
- Boarding Time: 5:50pm
- Departure Time: 6pm
- Arrival time: 7:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Splash Bar Admiral Marina & Leisure Club.
Address: 5 1/2 Miles Jalan Pantai, 71050, Si Rusa, Negeri Sembilan, 71050, Malaysia
Landmark: PD World Marina, Port Dickson
Name of Vessel: DICKSON DRAGON
Type of Vessel: TRIMARAN
Embark/Disembark: PD WORLD MARINA, PORT DICKSON
Waze Location: DICKSON DRAGON CRUISE
- The closest bus stop is Hotel Mirage, Jalan Pantai. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus T32 to get you there.