Positano, Amalfi, Ravello- full day tour from Naples
Fall in love with the charming towns of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello spread along Amalfi’s coastline.
- Take your pick between two conveniently located pick-up points in Naples.
- Travel in air-conditioned cars and find out interesting facts along the way.
- Be amazed by the Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta and its dome covered in exquisite majolica tiles.
- Bask in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea from the top of Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo.
- Pose in front of the postcard-worthy scenery of beaches, mountains, gardens, etc.
- Pick up from Stazione Marittima or Ramada by Wyndham Naples
- Live commentary on board
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All fees and taxes
- Multilingual guide, available on request
- Additional costs for optional activities
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
As you arrive for your trip, you will be greeted by your driver who will, from time to time, offer amazing tidbits and interesting details about the towns waiting ahead to be explored. The first stop is the seaside village of Positano which is famous among tourists for its cascading rows of brightly-colored houses perched atop the hillside. Standing tall among them is the Church of Santa Maria Assunta and its glittering dome which is sure to catch your eye from afar.
Next, you will arrive at the beautiful town of Amalfi which is best explored on foot. Take your sweet time ambling through Piazza del Duomo, the main town square, where the owners of souvenir shops and eateries earnestly await your patronage. Additionally, you can visit Duomo di Sant'Andrea whose grand structure attracts throngs of tourists and pilgrims each year.
The last stop on your trip is the less-crowded but equally rewarding town of Ravello. Its most popular attraction is the 11th century Villa Cimbrone and its bountiful gardens. While there, climb up to the villa’s belvedere (Terrace of Infinity) and glean over the expansive Mediterranean sea 12000 feet below you for an outstanding view that can only be described as ‘heaven’.
know before you go
- Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Baggage is allowed on this tour.
Pick-up at Stazione Marittima
Daily at 8am.
Pick-up at Hotel Ramada
Daily at 8:30am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up point.
- This ticket includes pick-ups and drop-offs.
- You can choose between two pick-up points: Stazione Marittima and Hotel Ramada.
- Please select your preferred pick-up point in the next step of booking.
- Please arrive at your chosen pick-up point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up to avoid any delays.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.