Doñana National Park Day Trip From Seville
Escape the city life of Seville on a full-day guided tour to the Doñana National Park, the village of El Rocío, and the longest pristine beach in Spain! Tour the marshes, eat local cuisine, and much more.
- Enjoy the stunning Spanish wetlands as your expert English speaking guide shows you around
- Witness an extensive range of flora and fauna at the marshes and gain an in-depth understanding of the ecosystem
- Check out exquisite views of the huge extension of rice fields that produce the most amount of rice in all of Spain!
- Witness stunning landscapes where many movies have been filmed, the latest being the famous ‘Isla Minima’
- Explore a quaint Spanish village known for being an important pilgrimage destination
- Hike along the gallery forest, interpret animal trails and learn about indigenous plant species
- Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch that boasts of the local cuisine in the area
- Dip your feet into the ocean and relax at the longest pristine beach in Spain
- Wrap up your experience as you return to Seville crossing, with more stunning landscapes guiding your way up until the very end
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Public transport
- Gratuities and other personal expenses
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this guided tour, you will discover Doñana’s stunning wetlands, admirable for its huge extension of rice fields that cater to the highest production of rice in Spain! These extensive marshes are home to over 300 species of birds, such as the unique Spanish Imperial Eagle as well as a stunning range of olive and oak trees. Go on to explore the northern region of Donana and witness the famous Shrine of La Virgen del Rocío, where more than a million people gather every year to participate in one of the most important religious pilgrimages on the planet.
Continue your visually stimulating tour, with a hike along the gallery forest, eventually taking a short break for lunch. After tickling your taste buds with delicious local cuisine, sit back and relax at the longest pristine beach in Spain. Wrap up your eventful day as dusk falls, and witness a gorgeous landscape as you return to Seville crossing. Create unforgettable memories with this experience - highly recommended for those who enjoy spending time in nature.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- This tour has a fair amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Food and drinks are available at your own expense
- Carry along sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
Discounted Tickets: Children aged 8-17yrs and students with valid IDs enjoy reduced ticket pricing
Daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Naturanda Turismo - Tourist Office.
- Address: C. Rastro, 12A, 41003 Sevilla, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Menéndez Pelayo (Diputación). It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 05 and A4 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Prado De San Sebastian. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram T1 to get you there.