Day Tour: Marrakesh to Ourika
Make your way in and out of Morocco's best-preserved valley of all, the stunning Ourika Valley!
- Escape the city of Marrakesh for a day of quaint sightseeing and connecting with nature.
- Not too far from Marrakesh, Ourika is an unobstructed, well-preserved Moroccan valley.
- Meet your guide at the designated meeting point and begin your venture towards the Atlas foothills.
- Cross the fertile Haouz plain and gaze out at numerous citrus and olive orchards.
- Immerse yourself into the local culture by visiting a local village and touring a Berber market.
- Experience Berber hospitality and the lovable culture firsthand on this can't-miss day trip.
- Convenient hotel drop-offs ensure your trip ends on a high note.
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on AC minibus
- Hotel drop-off
- Food & Drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A day trip from the city of Marrakesh to the valley of Ourika will be one to remember with its opposing landscapes. It is the perfect getaway from monotonous city-life, making it ideal for visitors and residents alike. Gather at the meeting point, where you'll meet your tour guide and board an AC vehicle that sets off towards the foothills of the Atlas. Even though the valley is quite close to the city, this lush area is one of the best-preserved valleys in all of Morocco. Immerse yourself into nature as you cross the fertile Haouz plain, surrounded by citrus and olive orchards. You'll arrive at the banks of the Ourika wadi, with the towering peaks of the Atlas poking in the background. Get an introduction to the high Atlas Mountains, explore the valley, and experience Berber culture firsthand with this intriguing day tour to the bustling Ourika Valley!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Food and drinks are available to purchase (at your own expense).
- It is recommended to wear warm clothing as temperatures can drop down to low levels here.
- Don't forget to bring your passports with you.
- This tour is not wheelchair/stroller/pram accessible
- Not suitable for guests with back problems, heart conditions and pregnant women.
- Infants must sit on laps on the minibus. Infant seats are unavailable.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of your ticket.
- Operates on all days of the week.
Children aged 3-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Argana Cafe.
- Address: Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco.
- The closest bus stop is Jamaa El Fna, a 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus L1 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.