Robinson Catamaran Excursion in Pollensa Bay
A fun excursion along the Pollensa Bay aboard a catamaran is just the dose of "fun under the sun" you need!
- The Robinson Catamaran promises one of north Mallorca's best catamaran excursions.
- Benefit from convenient round-trip hotel transfers.
- Set sail from Puerto Pollensa and gaze out into the horizon for stunning views of the Bay of Pollensa.
- Apart from striking Mediterranean views, you'll be privy to the coves and snorkeling sites of Pollensa.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch on board, served alongside drinks.
- Post-lunch, feel free to continue snorkeling or relax on the catamaran!
- Hotel transfers
- Excursion on the Robinson Catamaran
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Lunch with a drink
- Travel insurance
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days before the schedule.
- If you cancel between 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the ticket amount will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling between 48- 24 hours before the schedule.
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to departure date cannot be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Do not miss out on one of north Mallorca's best catamaran excursions with the Robinson Catamaran. You'll get picked up from your hotel and be taken to the catamaran, where you'll be privy to the beautiful Bay of Pollensa. Sail from Puerto Pollensa and enjoy the stunning Mediterranean views as you sail around the bay. You'll stop by some coves, have access to some great snorkeling sites, and enjoy views from the catamaran.
One of the places you'll anchor at is the beach of Formentor! Continue further out and stop for lunch, served with drinks aboard the catamaran. Post-lunch, feel free to continue your exploration underwater or use the facilities onboard to relax for the remainder of your trip. Before you know it, you'll be heading back to Puerto Pollensa, marking the end of your tour.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- You may take your own drinks but there is also a bar on the catamaran.
- We recommend that clients take a camera (waterproof if possible) as there will be many beautiful views and fun memories to capture.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- Hotel transfers are applicable for guests from Can Picafort, Port Alcudia and Playa de Muro. Guests staying in other areas must make their own way to the departure point in Puerto Pollensa.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Hotel transfers are applicable for guests from Can Picafort, Port Alcudia and Playa de Muro.
- Guests staying in other areas must make their own way to the departure point in Puerto Pollensa.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.