PalmaBus Premium with Entry into the Cathedral and a Guided Walk
Make the most of your day in Palma with the PalmaBus Premium tour! Enjoy a guided walk around the old town, get entry into the Palma cathedral and use the remaining free time to explore the city on your own.
- Hop on a bus and see Palma de Mallorca’s best sites, including San Carlos Castle.
- Join a small-group tour and stroll through the city’s old town along with an expert guide.
- Visit Palma Cathedral and admire its interiors, designed by Antoni Gaudí and Miquel Barceló.
- Enjoy free time to go shopping, sightseeing, or sampling the local cuisine.
- Return transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide on the way to Palma
- Panoramic coach tour
- Free time to explore
- Map of Palma.
- 45-minute guided walk in Palma with a smaller group
- Entrance to Palma Cathedral and a guided visit inside
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
If you’re looking to escape to sunny beaches, azure views, and historical streets, Palma de Mallorca is your best bet. Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel, where you will be given a map of Palma. On the way to the city, the guide accompanying you will tell you fun facts about the city, as well as recommend things to do during your free time there. Upon reaching, take the coach and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city's most important sights such as San Carlos Castle, which offers spectacular views of the bay. Drive past Palma’s port and see the fishing boats, yachts, and cruise ships bobbing at the shore. Your sightseeing tour ends with a view of the Palma Cathedral as you drive past it.
Disembark at a central location near the Cathedral and join a much smaller group. Follow an expert guide on a 45-minute walk around the old town. Explore the delightful old streets of Palma’s historical city, admire its eclectic architecture, and learn about its best-kept stories and legends. Visit the famous Palma Cathedral and bask in its sheer size and splendor. The building blends different architectural styles - you’ll see Gaudi and Barceló influences too, in its many chapels. Your visit to the cathedral should last about 45 minutes, after which you will have free time to explore Palma on your own. Go shopping in the glitzy stores, sightsee on your own, or indulge in a delicious meal.
Please note that on Mondays, as San Carlos Castle is closed, the tour does not stop there during the initial sightseeing tour.
know before you go
- Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.