Boat Trip in Pollensa with Kayaking, Snorkeling, Drinks and Stand Up Paddle
Go on an exclusive boat journey in the serene bay of Pollensa and enjoy exciting water activities in regions hidden or scarcely explored.
- Get some fresh air while sailing the bay of Pollensa aboard a Mallorcan-styled boat.
- Indulge in drinks from a free bar and get served appetizers like Pa amb Oli and Sobrasada.
- Partake in activities like snorkeling, paddle surfing, kayaking, and fishing in hidden corners.
- Relax, get some sun, and admire the dramatic landscape as you sail to the beach of Formentor.
- Swim in the shallow waters of Punta Avanzada and see Spain’s most expensive property.
- Be in the company of an experienced crew who will ensure you have a great time!
- Have the trip you desire by choosing between general and private admission tickets.
- Boat trip in Pollensa
- Paddle surf
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Free bar
- Delicious appetizers
- Return transport (for select locations)
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Board a traditional Balearic boat at Port Pollensa and set sail to the peninsula of La Victoria. The experienced crew on board will take you to pristine corners hidden from plain sight where you can enjoy quality time swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle surfing, or fishing. The boat is equipped with a free bar that serves beer, wine, water, and soft drinks. You will also be served fresh appetizers while cruising the waters like Pa amb Oli (bread with tomatoes, olive oil, and salt), olives, Mallorcan sausage products, crisps, and sobrasada. After the first stop, you will cross the bay and make your way to one of the more popular sights in Mallorca: Beach Formentor. While sailing, you can either relax on the shady side of the boat or soak in some Mediterranean sun on the deck. The boat also includes cabins where young travelers can retire to rest. The last stop involves swimming in Punta Avanzada, where you can also see Sa Fortalessa, which overlooks the bay and is considered one of the most expensive and exclusive properties in all of Spain. If the weather allows it, there will be an added stop where travelers can explore one of the many sea caves in the bay of Pollensa.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- General Admission
- Private Admission
- The ticket includes return transport to the Port of Pollensa for travelers staying in Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, and Puerto Alcudia only. Those staying in other areas have to get to the port of Pollensa on their own.
- Private admission tickets can be booked for groups of 12, 14, 16, and 18 pax.
Dates and Timings
- Availability: Daily
- Duration: Half-day
- Timings: 10 AM to 2 PM
- Afternoon timetable during peak seasons: 2 PM to 6 PM
Children aged 1-12 enjoy reduced prices on general admission tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port de Pollenca.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.