Combo [Save 4%]: Chambord Castle + Chaumont-sur-Loire Domaine Tickets
Grab this 2-in-1 combo ticket and visit the marvelous Chambord Castle and Chaumont-sur-Loire Domaine! Explore the vibrant culture of the Loire Valley and the fascinating history and architecture of the castles.
- Save big with this combo ticket and get skip-the-line entry to Chambord and Chaumont-sur-Loire Castle.
- Explore the lavish decor and architecture of royal halls and quarters in Chambord Castle.
- Go up the double helix staircase at Chambord without meeting someone who is descending on the other side.
- Get priority access to Chaumont-sur-Loire Castle and marvel at its 10th-century grandeur.
- Admire the International Green Festival housing green masterpieces.
- Marvel at the stunning view of Loire Valley from the terrace at Chaumont-sur-Loire.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Chambord Castle
- Access to the Chambord gardens
- Entry to the temporary exhibitions in Chambord
- Priority access to Chaumont-sur-Loire and Domaine de Chaumont
- A pass for the International Garden Festival
- Access to the Goualoup Park around
- Entry into the vegetable garden and greenhouse
- Access to the Gardeners Court Gallery
- Entry into the Bee Barn
- Live guide
- Night show Les Jardins de Lumières 2021
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
King François I built the Château de Chambord after his victory in the Battle of Marignan in 1515. It was constructed not as a residence, but as the symbol of his power and the French Renaissance. The castle contains about 400 rooms, over 80 staircases, 365 fireplaces and plenty of towers, high ceilings and pointed domes. A major highlight of your visit here would be the famous double helix staircase!
The château in Chaumont-sur-Loire has lived a colorful history. It was burned to the ground by King Louis XI in the 15th century and changed hands from Catherine de Medici to Diane de Poitiers in the 16th century. Unusually for a French castle, the castle managed to escape significant damage during the revolution. Still, it is a place full of surprises, being both a historical monument and an art and nature center. Both the Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire and the International Garden Festival make up the Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire.
know before you go
- Mar 30 to Oct 27: 9am - 6pm (Last entry is at 5pm)
- 28 Oct to 29 Mar: 9am - 5pm (Last entry is at 4:30pm)
- The Domaine: 10am - 8pm
- The Château: 10am - 7pm (last admission is at 6:15pm)
- The area is closed on 1 Jan and 25 Dec.
- There are free lockers available at the château entrance (except in case of contrary governmental provisions) for safekeeping of your metallic baby carriers, backpacks, helmets and other articles.
- Certain objects, like hiking poles and sharp objects, are not admitted in the château and must be placed in the lockers in accordance with visit regulations.
- Under France’s Vigipirate Plan, objects with dimensions superior to 55cm x 35cm x 20cm must also be deposited in the lockers after having been inspected.
- Baby carriers with metal frames are not authorized in the rooms and have to be left in storage. Strollers can be borrowed at the entrance (depending on availability).
- Pay for your parking as soon as you arrive in the terminals provided for that purpose (single charge for the day).
- In the autumn and winter, it is strongly recommended that you wear warm clothes
- The main car park is on the hillside (south entrance of the domain – rue des Argillons). Priority is given to people with reduced mobility and families with pushchairs.
- Parking spaces are also available in the village of Chaumont-sur-Loire and along the banks of the Loire.
- Most areas are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Multimedia guides are available at the entrance at an extra cost of 4 euros.
Children aged 18 and under, and EU residents aged 26 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 18 and under enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Your ticket redemption point is at Château de Chambord.
- Address: Château, 41250 Chambord, France.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Chambord Castle.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Chaumont-sur-Loire Castle.
- Address: 41150 Chaumont-sur-Loire, France.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Château de Chaumont.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.