Turbojet Ferry Transfers Between Kowloon & Macau Outer Harbour - Round Trip
Benefit from seamless round trip transfers between Kowloon & Macau Outer Harbour with well-equipped TurboJet ferries that run round the clock, departing every 30 minutes.
- Get around hassle-free with these mobile tickets that allow you seamless roundtrip access to or from Kowloon or Macau Outer Harbour.
- Head to your destination within 55 minutes on a reliable ferry that transports over 10 million visitors every year!
- Sail in style in a spacious, air-conditioned TurboJet, allowing you some downtime between your adventures.
- You will also benefit from discounted prices on weekends, so plan your trip accordingly!
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
know before you go
- On the next page of the booking, you will get to choose whether you'd like to travel on weekdays or weekends. Bear in mind that prices differ if you book for a weekend instead of a weekday.
- If you book for a weekday, return trips cannot be scheduled on weekends or holidays (5-10 Feb, 19-22 Apr, 7-9 Jun, 29 Jun-1 Jul).
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will collect the ticket(s) at the Ferry terminal and ensure that you carry a valid ID for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These transfers do not permit you to book more than 45 days in advance.
Ferries depart every 15 minutes from 7:30 AM to 10:35 PM daily.
- Oct 8th - Jan 31st: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:10 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
- Feb 1st - Mar 31st/Sep 1st - Oct 7th: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:40 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
- Apr 1st - Aug 31st: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:10 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
The following are the addresses of the ports where you can embark/disembark:
- Kowloon: China Ferry Terminal, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
- Macau: Macau (Outer Harbour), Largo do Terminal Marítimo.
You will be admitted one carry on baggage that must not exceed 20 Kg. The size of your carry on baggage must not exceed 600mm x 200mm x 350mm. You will be charged an additional 25 HKD for a second bag.
i miei biglietti
You will receive an email confirmation with your vouchers shortly. Display the QR code on your vouchers on any of the kiosks at the Ferry Terminal in exchange for your ticket with a valid passport.