Ocean Park Hong Kong
Feel the adrenaline rush as you explore the Ocean Park Hong Kong with a skip-the-line entry. Embark on a Polar Adventure, hop on the Hell Raiser rollercoaster at the Thrill Mountains, or walk down the streets of Old Hong Kong. Meet the giant pandas at the Amazing Asian Animals and visit the Park's Marine Mammal Breeding and Research Centre to watch the dolphins.
- Gain skip-the-line access to Ocean Park Hong Kong and explore the different attractions that are available.
- Feel the rush while riding the Hell Raiser rollercoaster at the Thrill Mountain or observe Arctic Foxes inside the Arctic Fox Den at the Polar Adventure.
- Make your way to the Aqua City, marvel at the Grand Aquarium, and explore the streets of Old Hong Kong.
- Get a panoramic view of the park, while riding on the cable car.
What to Expect
Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is one of the most visited theme parks in the world. It consists of over 80 attractions divided into 2 areas; the Summit and the Waterfront. The Summit includes the Thrill Mountain, Marine World, Polar Adventure, Adventure Land, and the Rain Forest. While the Waterfront includes Amazing Asian Animals, Aqua City, and Whiskers Harbour. Visit the Pacific Pier at the Marine World and watch the sea lions, in a habitat that is a copy of the Northern Californian Coast. Feel the adrenaline rush on the Hell Raiser rollercoaster at the Thrill Mountain. Explore the Arctic Fox Den or walk through the Rain Forest. This ticket also gives you the opportunity to interact with wildlife like the Giant Asian Pandas at the Amazing Asian Animals or the Dolphins at the Marine Mammal Breeding and Research Centre. Try the cable car ride that takes you across the different zones and provides a magnificent 360-degree view of the theme park.
- Access to Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Food and Drinks
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- This experience is only available for non-Hong Kong passport holders.
- This ticket gives you access to all rides, animal encounters, attractions, cable car trips.
- You can avail the parking facilities between 09:00 AM and 06:30 PM.
Note: In case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, customers will be given the option to either select an alternative date or ask for a full refund.
This experience can be availed every day from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Note: Adventure Land and Whiskers Harbour start operating at 11:00 AM every day, instead of 10:00 AM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are applicable for children between the age of 3 and 11.
Visitors reduced mobility can avail wheelchair rental services from Aqua City.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
I miei biglietti
Your QR code will be sent to your mobile shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the entrance of the attraction.
The tickets for this experience are valid until 30th June 2019.
By City Bus: Citybus line 629 which goes from Central Star Ferry to Ocean Park at an interval of 20 to 60 minutes.
By Bus: Get down at Aberdeen Tunnel, it is an 18-minute walk to the meeting point.
By Metro: Get down at Ocean Park Station, it is an 18-minute walk to the meeting point.
Ocean Park Hong Kong, Aberdeen