Phuket Trick Eye Museum
The Phuket Trick Eye Museum deceives the eye in its fabulous and realistic attempt! Great for children and adults alike, these interactive 3D painting scenarios bring to life some unreal and hilarious situations, providing for great photo opportunities!
- Cross a rickety bridge above the clouds, get punched by Mike Tyson, share a subway wagon with a zombie, and attempt to open the safe inside a bank at Phuket’s one-and-only Trick Eye Museum
- With over 100 paintings and sculptures that trick the eye, this museum places visitors in the most unlikely of scenarios
- Click loads of offbeat and quirky pictures by accurately posing for scenarios and take back a treasure trove of funny and realistic memories
- Admission ticket to Phuket Trick Eye Museum
- Personal Expenses
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule.
what to expect
The Trick Eye Museum is a place where you interact with three-dimensional paintings and sculpted scenarios which create an optical illusion thereby tricking the eye. The scenes are painted using the Trompe-l’oeil technique which requires a certain geometrical skill. The idea is to create a perspectival illusion which fools the eye of the beholder. Explore a gallery with various canvas paintings by famous painters like Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Millet to name but a few, recreated in a hyper-realistic sort of way. At the central part of the museum, you can experience blockbuster movie scenes like standing on a bridge above raging waters or hanging on for dear life from a rope being pulled by a helicopter or even sitting on the passenger seat of a car while driving along the edge of a cliff, and whatnot. There are many real-life scenes turned into hilarious reinterpretations, providing for crazy photo opportunities. If you aren’t sure about your pose, just take inspiration from the sample photos presented next to the exhibitions. All in all, this is a place that can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike.
know before you go
Daily 10:00 AM -7:00 PM (last entry 6:00 PM)
Exploring the entire museum shall approximately take 2hrs of your time.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display either a printed or mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the ticketing counter of Phuket Trick Eye Museum
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.