Athens: Scuba Diving Experience in Nea Makri
Discover the magical hidden world of the deep blue Aegean Sea in this scuba diving experience in Nea Makri, Athens.
- Discover the beauty of the Aegean Sea on the scuba diving experience with an experienced instructor in Nea Makri.
- Learn the basics of scuba diving, how to wear the gear, breathing techniques underwater, and more from an expert who will completely look after you on this thrilling dive.
- Dive into the glittering sea and explore the beauty of the seabed.
- Get a video or photo (included) of your dive – a perfect way to preserve your underwater memories of this experience.
- Expert scuba diving instructor
- Small groups of up to 4 people
- Bottled water
- Juice or tea
- Diving equipment
- DAN dive insurance
- Photos or video of the scuba activity
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in the area of Nea Makri (optional)
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Prepare for an adrenaline-rushing experience of scuba diving in the deep-blue waters of Nea Makri. A popular scuba diving and beach spot, you’re sure to have a wonderful time on your dive!
You’ll first meet your scuba diving instructors and get a theory class about scuba diving, the gears, safety measures, how to use the scuba equipment, and more. Once you’re familiar with the basics, you’ll be taken to learn the practical aspect where you actually dive into the sea. Here you’ll learn about breathing techniques underwater and how to stand underwater. Once you’re confident with this step, get ready to experience one of the most beautiful feelings in the world – swimming like a fish, 5-6 meters above the sea bed. Watch a school of fish swimming in perfect synchronicity as you explore more of this underwater forest of sea flora and fauna.
After you finish the dive, you’ll also get a completion certificate that will come in handy if you’re staying on in Nea Makri and wish to continue scuba diving classes.
know before you go
- The entire experience lasts around 3-4 hours and the actual dive is 30-40 minutes.
- Languages spoken are English and French.
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor first.
- No previous scuba diving experience is required but basic swimming skills are needed.
- Participants must be 8 or older to join this experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parking and WiFi are available at the dive center.
- Outside food and drinks and baggage can be brought along.
- Daily: 10am & 5pm
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Hotel Transfers (Optional)
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Nea Makri.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Meet your instructor at Kanelakis Dive Center, Frinis 20, Nea Makri.
- Address: Dive center, Frinis 20, Nea Makri.
- The closest bus stop is ΚΑΜΠΙΝΓΚ ΝΕΑ ΜΑΚΡΗ, a 7-min walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 310 to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.