Scuba Dive Tour
Scuba dive into the waters around Moreton Island and get a glimpse of the marine life around the Tangalooma Wrecks. This is an equally thrilling experience for beginners and certified divers!
Enjoy a scuba diving experience whether you’re a beginner or a certified diver on Moreton Island.
Explore the tropical marine life of the third largest sand island in the world.
Choose an introductory or certified dive suited to you and get a chance to see unique marine friends.
Swim around tropical reef fish, wobbegongs sharks and colorful corals.
Explore 15 shipwrecks, that were purposely sunken in 1963, during your dive.
Keep an eye out for nudibranchs, rays, turtles and other fascinating creatures.
- Round trip ferry transfers from Brisbane
- Introductory or certified scuba dive (all equipment provided)
- 1-hour kayak hire
- 1-hour stand-up paddleboard hire
- 1-hour snorkel equipment hire
- Land activities like tennis, volleyball, croquet
- Resort facilities
- Quad bikes
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Take a comfortable ferry ride to Moreton Island. Once you arrive, you’ll be provided with all the equipment necessary for the scuba diving experience. You will have the option to choose either an introductory dive or a certified dive. With all the scuba gear ready, you’ll swim deep into the Tangalooma Wrecks, a cluster of 15 ships that were purposely sunken in 1963. This site has now become a space to keep an eye out for colorful reefs and tropical fish native to the Australian waters.
You will explore the waters of the third-largest sand island in the world and get a chance to view wobbegongs sharks, kingfish, dugongs, sea turtles, dolphins and tuna. After this vivid glimpse into the marine world, you have the option to enjoy some exciting land activities like tennis and volleyball too. When you look back at some of the most thrilling experiences you've had, you will surely remember this scuba diving experience!
know before you go
Daily 8 AM onwards.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Guests must be aged 12 or older for the dive.
- You are required to bring your own swimwear.
- If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you to be able to participate in the tour.
- Participation in some of our tours and activities are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, or pre-existing medical condition (such as, but not limited to, epilepsy, asthma, or cardiovascular conditions) which may interfere with your ability to safely participate in the activities.
- Pregnant people need to provide a medical certificate from a doctor approving their participation in the tour activities.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal.
- Address: 220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4009, Australia.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal.
- Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Fison Ave at Fison Avenue East, stop 43B.
- The stop is 15 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus #302 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.