Adventure Moreton Island Day Pass
Go kayaking, snorkeling and paddleboarding in the clear, blue waters of the sand island and enjoy a fun-filled, thrilling day!
- Enjoy a day of leisure and exhilaration playing watersports at Moreton Island.
- Kayak your way around the third largest sand island in the world.
- Try stand-up paddleboarding on the crystal clear blue water.
- Go snorkeling and see beautiful tropical fish, dolphins and more of the unique marine life in the region.
- Spend time playing exciting games of mini-golf, basketball and tennis too.
- Let your hair down and participate in various thrilling beach sports.
- Round trip ferry transfers from Brisbane
- 3-hour kayak hire
- 3-hour snorkeling equipment hire
- 1-hour stand-up paddleboard hire
- Land activities like tennis, volleyball, croquet
- Resort facilities
- Quad bikes
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Explore the third largest sand island in the world through thrilling water and beach sports to keep your day busy with fun! Begin your tour with a ferry ride from Brisbane to the resort in Moreton island. Once you arrive, you will spend your day playing water and beach sports and land activities at your own pace. Go kayaking around the fascinating shipwrecks and coastal waters. Get up close with dolphins, dugongs, turtles, tropical fish, and more while snorkeling. Laugh at your falls as you stand up paddleboard and experience enjoyable splashes in the crystal clear waters.
Once you’ve played the water sports to your heart’s content, you can get a kick out of the various beach sports nearby. Land activities such as mini-golf, basketball and tennis are also available to play once you're satisfied with the adrenaline rush from the water sports. With a fun-packed day, this day pass will help you savor all the adventurous opportunities that Moreton Island has to offer!
know before you go
Daily 8 AM onwards.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Guests must be aged 6 or older to participate in this tour.
- If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you to be able to participate in the tour.
- Participation in some of our tours and activities are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, or pre-existing medical condition (such as, but not limited to, epilepsy, asthma, or cardiovascular conditions) which may interfere with your ability to safely participate in the activities.
- People with pregnancies need to provide a medical certificate from a doctor approving their participation in the tour activities.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal.
- Address: 220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4009, Australia.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Fison Ave at Fison Avenue East, stop 43B.
- The stop is 15 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus #302 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.