Yas Waterworld Tickets + Free Shuttle & Meal Voucher
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 45 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, a famed water park known to amuse and entertain visitors of all ages.
- Take advantage of the free shuttle service and meal voucher to top off your fun-filled day.
- With something for everyone, Yas Waterworld offers you the chance to experience over 40 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides!
- Benefit from extended validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and visit this world-famous park anytime you like!
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free meal voucher
- Free shuttle service from Dubai
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- In the interest of prioritizing the health and safety of our guests and colleagues, guests of Yas Theme Parks, aged 16 years and above, will be mandatorily required to show a proof of their ‘green pass’ on their ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application to be granted entry.
- Note that as of 5 Dec, 2021, the ‘green pass’ status will last for 14 days instead of the current 30 days period. For more information on the ‘green pass’ protocol to international guests, please refer to the government-issued press release on this topic.
- Guests will be subject to mandatory facial scan screening and thermal screening on entry.
- Certain rides, slides, and experiences are modified to operate with reduced capacity.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
Some of the attractions will not be available on specific days.
Unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
Unavailable on Thu:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Bubbles Barrel
- Pearl Diving Experience
- VR Experience
Unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
- Daily from 10am to 6 pm
- Starting 1 Nov 2021, Yas Waterworld will be closed on Sundays.
- There will be no more Ladies Days at Yas Waterworld. The park will resume regular operations on Thursdays.
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change anytime. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
Children aged 0-3 can enter the Park for free (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective attractions.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Al Maha St / Ferrari World West, a 16-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses #102 and #216 will bring you here.
- Your ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.
Your ticket is valid for one-time entry until 1 Mar.