Combo: Louvre Museum + Grevin Wax Museum Tickets
Enjoy the vast wealth of artistic treasures at the Louvre museum and meet your favorite celebrities in the form of life-like wax figurines at the Grevin wax museum.
- Visit two of Paris' most renowned museums with a single ticket.
- Enter the Louvre, the most visited museum in the world, within 30-minutes with this mobile ticket.
- See one of the most iconic collections of art including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, the ancient Greek statue of Venus de Milo and much more.
- Spend as much time as you like inside the Louvre Museum with these tickets that are valid for the entire day.
- At the Grevin, enjoy the Hall of Mirrors, the first highlight of the museum that offers mind-boggling illusions.
- Continue further to meet with the 300 wax figures of your favorite celebrities from different parts of the world.
- You're also privy to the secrets of making these wax figures.
- Include a tinge of history to your tour and discover France's history: from Jean of Arc to Louis XIV.
- Skip-the-line entry into the Louvre
- Entry into Grévin Museum
- Access to Hall of Mirrors
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
The Louvre is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history.
Grevin Wax Museum
A sumptuous marble staircase will lead you to the Hall of Mirrors, a unique show that was created in 1900. Once the show begins, the mirrors and light conspire to create unending illusions that will be sure to boggle your mind! Continue further into the museum to find 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous people! Pose alongside some of the most in vogue people on earth for an unexpected and surprising photo! Don't forget to meet the museum's latest additions, Mick Jagger, Lang Lang, Katy Perry, and Ranveer Singh. Don't leave without visiting the "The Voice" area!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun: 9 AM to 6 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM)
- Closed Days - Every Tuesday, January 1, May 1 and December 25
Grevin Wax Museum
- Daily from 10 AM to 6 PM
- On weekends and holidays, the museum is open from 9:30 AM to 7 PM
- Last entry is one hour before closing time
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Louvre Museum.
- Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Grévin Museum.
- Address: 10 Boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris, France.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.