Hunter Valley Wine & Dine Tour
A variety of cellar doors and farm-gate visits at the Hunter Valley lets you sample locally-produced wine, cheese, chocolate, fudge, and more!
- Sip, slurp, and sample your way through Sydney's adored Hunter Valley.
- This interactive, informative, and ever-entertaining day tour is a real treat (literally)!
- You'll be accompanied by an expert tour guide, who will share intriguing insight throughout.
- Enjoy the highlights of the country’s oldest wine region as you sample Australia's great wines.
- You'll visit 3 hand-picked boutiques in the Hunter Valley Garden Village.
- Munch on locally-made chocolate, fudge, and cheese while you're at it.
- At a local cafe, a delicious winery lunch awaits: tuck into the tantalizing flavors of the Hunter Valley!
- On your way to the Valley, look out for Sydney Harbour Bridge, Kuring-Gai National Park, the Hawkesbury River, and more.
This interactive, entertaining, and informative day tour through Sydney's cherished Hunter Valley is a real treat (quite literally)! Not only are delicious drinks and food sprinkled across the itinerary, but great sightseeing opportunities. As you head towards the Hunter Valley, you'll pass along Sydney Harbour Bridge, Kuring-Gai National Park, the Hawkesbury River, and then some. When you finally arrive at the picturesque landscape of the Hunter Valley, brace yourself for some of the best samplings you've had in a while!
Spend your afternoon sampling the great Australian wines of the Hunter Valley. Along with wine, you'll munch on locally-made chocolate, fudge, and cheese- each surprisingly complementary with the wine. The wine from boutique cellar doors has a special exotic touch, making you want more. The wine tasting is followed by a delicious winery lunch at a lovely cafe in the Hunter Valley Garden Village. Tuck into the local flavors of Sydney and engage in an intriguing conversation with your tour mates! Your afternoon is well-spent, at this beautiful estate that just happens to be the country’s oldest wine region!
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Expert English-speaking driver/guide
- Small tour group (8-11 guests)
- 3-4 wine tastings
- Local produce samples
- Light cafe lunch
- Additional gratuities
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Guests must be at least 18yrs of age with a valid photo ID to drink alcohol.
- This tour is not suitable for ages 5yrs and below. They are allowed to accompany the adults, but the itinerary is not designed for children.
- The itinerary is also subject to change depending on weather conditions, special events, and road closures.
- The pick-up vehicles have high back non-reclining seats with seat belts that you must wear.
- Children aged 6-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- This tour operates daily between 7 AM - 6 PM (approx.)
- Duration: 11 hrs.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable for select hotels in Sydney.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.