Berlin Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour + 1-Hour River Cruise
Explore Berlin’s most popular landmarks on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Discover the highlights of the city while listening to the stories behind them.
- With one ticket, access two bus routes and enjoy an hour-long river cruise!
- Hop on and off the bright green double-decker buses and explore city highlights at your own pace.
- Pass by the iconic Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and the East Side Gallery.
- Learn about the city as you tune into an audio guide available in 16 languages.
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the city from the comfort of the boat.
- Choose between a 24 or 48-hours bus ticket; the 1-hour cruise is included either way.
- Hop-on, hop-off ticket
- Audioguide in 16 languages (bus)
- 1-hour river cruise
- Audio guide in 8 languages (boat)
- Walking tour (April-October)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
Set out exploring the city at your own pace as you freely hop on and off well-equipped, green sightseeing buses. The bus tour gives you access to two routes, with Line 1 taking you from East to West Berlin, and Line 2 focusing on East Berlin.
Choose whatever line works for you and explore city highlights. You'll see highlights like Museum Island, the Ku'Damm, and divided Berlin at Check Point Charlie. Check out also the Brandenburg gate, the Reichstag with its incredible glass dome, or enjoy a walk in Karl-Marx-Allee.
Your ticket also comes with access to a live guided walking tour (available from April to October). And if that's not enough, you can also join the hour-long river cruise that sails right in the middle of the city. It lets you admire the city from a whole other perspective as you float under the bridges and see the beautiful Bode Museum showing its best side. You'll soon realise that Berlin has more bridges than Venice!
know before you go
You can see the route map here.
Runs every 30 minutes
- First departure: 9:25am
- Last departure: 4:25pm
- First departure: 9:35am
- Last departure: 2:35pm
- First departure: 9:50am
- Last departure: 2:50pm
Hauptbahnhof |Central Station
Washingtonplatz - Ella-Trebe-Straße
- First departure: 10am
- Last departure: 3:05pm
- First departure: 9:55am
- Last departure: 3:30pm
- First departure: 10:35am
- Last departure: 4pm
Runs every 60 minutes
- First departure: 10:10am
- Last departure: 4:10pm
Apr 1st - Oct 30th
- Frequency: Fri to Sun
- Departure point: Brandenburg Gate, Stop 6, Line 1.
- Time: 11:30am
- Duration: 60 min
City Spree Cruise (1h)
- Departure point: Alte Börse: Stop 4, Line 1*
- Timings: 11:45am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:45pm, 5:15pm
*The tour returns to the Alte Börse
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Board the bus at any stop, anytime during the operating hours.
First Stop on the Bus Tour
- The first bus departs from Alexanderstraße 1.
- Please exchange your voucher with the employees at the bus stop.
- Due to the construction at Park Inn, the bus stops on the other side of the street, in front of ADAC (Alexanderstraße 1), close to Flixbus.
- To get here, walk towards the Park Inn Hotel (Alexanderplatz 7), use the revolving door to walk through the hotel, and take the exit on the other side of the hotel.
- Once there, cross the street and look for the green buses or Stromma team members.
- The departure point for the Boat Tour is Alte Börse.
- This is located nearby stop 4, Museum Island.
This ticket is valid for the date(s) and time selected during checkout.