Tasman Island Cruise: 3-Hour Wilderness Cruise
Discover the best of Tasmania’s picturesque landscape, on a breathtaking 3-hour cruise. See a range of wildlife and unique natural rock formations during your cruise!
- Take a stunning wilderness cruise around the beautiful Tasman Islands.
- Discover some of the local wildlife and sea life, such as whales, seals, sea eagles, and albatross.
- Explore the best spots of the Tasman Islands in a quick and convenient way.
- Get a chance to take numerous photos as you travel onboard a unique custom-built yellow boat.
- 3-hour cruise around the Tasman Islands
- Food and beverage
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your 3-hour cruise of Tasman Island will begin from Port Arthur at 10am, or 2pm, depending on the time slot chosen. You will board a uniquely designed yellow boat, which offers clear views of your surroundings. Tasman Island is located close to the southeast coast of Tasmania, which is famous for its picturesque landscape and wilderness.
Relish breathtaking views of the perfectly preserved landscape of Tasman Island, and get a peek into its untouched wilderness. You will get up close to the stunning marine wildlife around the islands, which includes dolphins, seals, and whales. You will also get a chance to discover the stunning natural rock formations and discover their crooks and crannies. You will pass under some of the largest cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere, and see a range of archways, deep-sea caves, waterfalls, and other natural formations.
After approximately 3 hours, you will make your way back to the starting point.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please bring your passport or some other form of ID.
- Guests under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by another adult over the age of 18.
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Morning cruise: Daily from 10am to 1pm (check-in by 9:15am)
- Afternoon cruise: Daily from 2pm to 5pm (check-in by 1:15am)
Children aged 3-16, as well as families, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Tasman Island Cruises Booking Centre.
- Address: 6961 Arthur Hwy, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia.
The Tasman Island Cruises Booking Centre is on the left side of the road, 100m before the Port Arthur Historic Site entrance.
- By Car: Allow yourself at least 90 minutes to drive from Hobart to Port Arthur. It is important that you check in on time to allow for pre-cruise briefing and bus transfer to the boat.
- By Bus: The nearest bus stop is 'Arthur Hwy, Opp. Port Arthur Store,' which stops directly opposite the Tasman Island Cruises Booking Center. Catch bus #734 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.