Bruny Island Traveller Day Tour
Enjoy an immersive island day tour of Bruny Island and marvel at some of its top attractions. Catch sight of incredibly rare white wallabies and enjoy a delectable lunch with some drinks.
- Visit the top sights of Bruny Island on this engaging tour.
- Relish some of the local oysters, cheese, honey, beer, and fudge produced on the island.
- Catch stunning coastal views overlooking Adventure Bay, as you stroll through HIBA Gardens.
- Savor some of the finest sherry and port cask whisky at Hounds Tooth Whisky.
- Walk through the beautiful Mavista rainforest and get a chance to spot some white wallabies.
- Admission to the HIBA English and Native Gardens
- Admission to Neck Viewing Platform
- Round trip transfers
- English speaking guide
- Lunch with oysters, a main meal, and two glasses of cider/beer/wine
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your experience will start at 7:45 AM when you depart from Hobart. Once you have boarded the ferry to Bruny Island, you will be welcome with a unique tasting tour that includes local delicacies such as oysters, wine, fudge berries, and cheese. After your beer and cheese tasting, you will make your way to the Neck Lookout, a thin stretch of land sandwiched in the sea, offering some breathtaking views of native wildlife and the sea. Take a walk through the Mavista Rainforest, where you can spot white wallabies.
Next up is lunch at a Get Shucked, a gourmet restaurant, where you can savor some oysters, a main meal, as well as two glasses of beer, cider, or wine. Post lunch, you will have the chance to explore some of the island’s attractions such as Twp Tree Point, Bligh Museum, Adventure Bay, and HIBA Gardens. Established in the late 1990s, HIBA features traditional English landscape design, and offers a serene atmosphere. You will also visit Hounds Tooth Whisky, and can relish some of the finest sherry and port cask whisky!
You will then visit Bruny Island Chocolate Company and Bruny Island Honey, two prime food shops, where you can taste their renowned products and also learn about the local produce. You will then take the return ferry to Hobart and arrive at approximately 5:30 PM.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 7:45 AM
This activity can accommodate special dietary requirements such as allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre.
- Address: Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Stop 2, No.34 Davey St, within a 6-7 minutes walk from the meeting point.
- Buses #446, #447, #448, #449, #457, #458, and X58 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.