Guided Tour of Italian Designers and Made in Italy Fashion Houses: Rome
Learn about the top fashion houses of Rome, explore the historic city center, and the glamorous shopping district of Campo Marzio - all in a day's work!
- Embark on a journey through made-in-Italy fashion brands and the trendiest Rome neighborhoods led by an expert local guide.
- Stop by the flagship stores of brands Valentino and Fendi, and discover other authentic Roman brands.
- See Rome's famous landmarks like the exquisite Trevi Fountain and Piazza Barberini where you can admire the masterpieces of Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- Discover the fashion side of Rome in a close-knit small group, or upgrade to a private tour option to enjoy a more exclusive experience.
- Fun Fact: Italian fashion had lost prominence around the 17th century to Spain, England, and France. It regained importance in 1950 and became the most famous in European countries.
- 2.5-hour small group/private tour
- Professional, English-speaking local guide
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Get Acquainted with Prominent Italian Brands
Along with a plethora of historic and artistic landmarks, Rome houses some of Italy's top fashion brands. Roam through some of the most glamorous neighborhoods of the Eternal City as your guide enlightens you about celebrated Italian fashion houses and their founders.
Your tour includes a visit to the flagship stores of Italian fashion brands like Valentino and Fendi, and discovering other homegrown Roman fashion labels. Shop for authentic local wares at the elegant Campo Marzio district, where historical buildings, glitzy stores, and institutional buildings stand proud side by side.
A Glimpse of Roman Art and History
Discover the oldest part of the city that coexists with the hotbed of fashion and glamor. Come across some of the famous landmarks in Rome's historic city center, such as the Piazza di Spagna and Piazza Barberini, where you will discover breathtaking works of art by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Don't forget to throw a coin in the iconic Trevi Fountain, which ensures that you will return to Rome someday.
know before you go
know before you go
It's recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
Daily: 4pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza Mignanelli.
- Address: Piazza Mignanelli, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.
- Your guide will be waiting at Piazza Mignanelli, by the column of the Virgin Mary.
- The closest bus stop is Mercede. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 100 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Spagna. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro line MEA to get you there.