Discover three stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Nazaré, Porto, and Óbidos in Portugal - on this full-day guided tour from Lisbon.
- Truly indulge in the rich history & culture of Portugal as you enjoy its scenic beauty.
- Enjoy English, Portuguese, and Spanish tours and convenient round-trip transfers from Lisbon.
- Visit Nazaré, the town known for perfect giant waves, beautiful sandy beaches, and vibrant fishing traditions.
- Tour Forte de São Miguel Arcanjo, a 16th-century fort and lighthouse which also houses a surfing museum.
- Explore the coastal city of Porto famous for majestic bridges, delicious port wine, and buzzing nightlife.
- Admire the incredible architecture & beautiful historical sites like Se Cathedral, The Carmelite Church & Palacio da Bolsa in Porto.
- Head over to Óbidos, home to one of Portugal’s oldest & medical towns.
- Walk the dark cobbled lanes of Óbidos as you discover its charming history.
- Full-day tour of Nazaré, Forte de São Miguel, Porto & Óbidos
- English, Spanish, or Portuguese-speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation by van/minibus from Lisboa
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Your full-day excursion to discover the best of Portugal begins from Nazaré. Here you will meet your tour guide and buckle up for an exciting adventure! Immerse yourself in the rich fishing traditions that still thrive in Nazaré as you take in the stunning scenery of its white sandy beaches. Nazaré boasts the largest underwater canyon in Europe, the Nazaré Canyon. It is a popular site for surfing due to the formation of perfect giant waves. You will visit the world-famous Forte de Sao Miguel, known for its massive wave that hits its coast every winter and attracts surfers from around the globe. Then you come across the beautiful religious buildings of O Sitio like the 7th century Chapel of São Gião when you stroll across its famous streets.
You then make your way to the city of bridges Porto. You will be awe-struck by the impressive architectural structures of the city that overlooks the picturesque Douro River. Venture into iconic historical sites like Igreja do Carmen, Estação São Bento, Igreja São Francisco, and Ponte Don Luis as you discover Porto’s vast history from your expert guide. Be sure to indulge in the city’s vibrant food culture on a 2.5-hour lunch break and taste delicious port wine (at your own expense).
Your final stop is one of the most well-preserved and medieval town of Portugal, Óbidos. Located quite close to the capital city, this city is known to have strategic importance to the country. It is known to have one of the highest concentrations of churches and within the walls of the city, you will find a well-preserved castle, a maze of streets, and white houses which are delightful to stroll through. Admire these cobbled streets and colorful squares, creating a peaceful end to your day.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is offered in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- It's recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Bring along your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and water bottle.
- This trip is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather or special circumstances.
- This tour requires a minimum of people to operate. If the minimum is not met, guests will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the Portuguese tour. If this number isn’t met, the English tour will be offered.
- At the next stage of booking, please check the calendar for available dates.
- This experience starts from 8am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Hotel Fénix, Praça marques de Pombal nr. 8C.
- Address: Praça marques de Pombal nr. 8C ,1269-133 , Lisbon, Portugal.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Marquês Pombal. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 726 and 746 to get you there.
- The closest metro station stop is Marquês de Pombal. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains Am and Az to get you there.