Immerse yourself in the gastronomical culture of Turin and Piedmont and savor traditional delicacies on this guided walking tour.
- With an expert guide, get to know the city through its favorite dishes.
- Listen to anecdotes about the history of food in the area.
- Savor the world-famous and exquisite gianduiotto chocolate.
- Munch on breadsticks and the praline candy cri-cri.
- VIsit a historic cafe and sip on vermouth or the espresso and chocolate-based bicerin to finish off this tour.
- English and Italian-speaking expert guide
- Food tastings as per the program: gianduiotto, zabaglione, breadsticks, cri-cri, milk ice cream, vermouth, and bicerin
- Small group
- Any other meals and drinks not included
- Public transport
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Spend a wonderful time in Turin tasting exquisite local fare that will give you a unique perspective of the area through its food. While the city is known for its mixed Baroque, Rococo, Neo-classical, and Art Nouveau architecture and other attractions – it’s the authentic food of Turin and Piedmontese territory that (literally) takes the cake.
Along with an expert guide, you’ll explore the city on foot and take part in food tastings to really get to know what makes Turin tick. Savor local gastronomical masterpieces such as gianduiotto. It’s said to be the first solid form of chocolate, invented right here in Turin. Considered to be the ‘king of Italian chocolate’, each ingot-shaped chocolate is wrapped individually in gold foil and tastes heavenly. The result of mastering a centuries-old recipe. Savor zabaglione, a classic foamy dessert that’s been delicately whipped to perfection and is usually made with Marsala wine. As you go through these tastings, listen to interesting anecdotes and information about the area’s food history and timeless recipes like the curious legend behind breadsticks and the praline candy, cri-cri.
This immersive food experience ends in a historic cafe with a tasting of milk ice cream and vermouth – a bitter liqueur flavored with an infusion of plants and citrus fruits – or bicerin, a traditional drink made of espresso, drinking chocolate, and milk.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is conducted in both English and Italian.
- Please wear sensible walking shoes as there’s walking involved.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair and pram/stroller users.
- Sat: 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at in front of The statue in the middle of the square.
- Address: Piazza San Carlo, 10121 Torino TO, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Roma. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus START 1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Bertola. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 4 and 15 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.