Český Krumlov Guided Tour From Prague
Enjoy a guided day trip from Prague to the South Bohemia region of the Czech Republic for a remarkable sightseeing experience.
- Visit the UNESCO site of Czech Krumlov, also called "The pearl of Southern Bohemia".
- You'll be accompanied by an expert tour guide and enjoy round-trip hotel transfers.
- Begin your tour by exploring the medieval town and its unique architectural styles.
- Visit the Český Krumlov Castle, one of the largest castles in the Czech Republic.
- Discover the enormous castle grounds, with forty buildings, palaces, castle courts and parks.
- This guided tour is available in English and German.
- Guided walking tour
- Expert tour guide
- Visit to the castle
- Water & snack
- Round-trip hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Do not miss out on this visit to the Czech Krumlov, a UNESCO cultural and natural heritage site since 1992. This fairytale semi-island town is home to the largest castle in all of the Czech Republic. On this tour, you'll tour through the medieval town and striking castle complex on the promontory (sculpted by the famed Vltava river).
You'll pass along iconic streets, peppered with houses of unique architectural elements (Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque- you'll see it all). The highlight of your tour is, of course, the Český Krumlov Castle, an important monument in Central Europe. One of the largest castle areas, Český Krumlov is comprised of forty buildings and palaces, situated around five castle courts, a castle park, and more.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- This tour is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets, guide dogs, and baggage are allowed on this tour.
Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report in front of your hotel 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.