Day Trip to Karlovy Vary and Watchtower Diana from Prague
Take a trip to the Karlovy Vary, located in West Czech Republic close to the German border, from the capital of Prague and sightsee the best of the city during this guided tour.
- Experience an exciting day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary with convenient and comfortable transfers.
- Listen to your expert English, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking tour guide regale stories about the fascinating spa town.
- See the famous natural geyser Vřídlo (Sprudel) in the town center. Explore the Mill Colonnade and the Market Colonnade, two ornate mineral spring fountains.
- Admire the Baroque architecture of the Church of St. Mary Magdalene, a monumental 18th-century church.
- Arrive in Diana, a settlement nearby, through a funicular while admiring the scenic views. Visit a watchtower, a butterfly house, and a zoo.
- Ditch the guided group tour to explore at your own pace with a full-day tour to Karlovy Vary with eGuides in 9 languages ticket option.
- English, Italian, Spanish or German-speaking live guide (optional)
- Full-day tour with eGuides in 9 languages (optional)
- Entry in the funicular
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Visit Karlovy Vary, also known as the best Czech spa town, and enjoy a day trip in the Western part of the Czech Republic with an expert English, German or Spanish-speaking tour guide. You'll enjoy a comfortable drive from Prague to Karlovy Vary. The city is known for its several thermal springs. The healing powers of these local springs have been tested by legends such as by the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. Once you arrive in the city, your tour guide will lead you to the town center to see the famous geyser Vřídlo (Sprudel). The gushing natural water here sprouts to a height of almost 12 meters.
You'll see some of the many hot springs in the city at Mill Colonnade and Market Colonnade. Next, you'll visit the Church of St. Mary Magdalene, a monumental 18th-century Baroque church and learn about its history. A funicular (cable railway) will then take you to Diana, an abandoned settlement surrounded by nature. Here, you'll get a chance to go to a beautiful watchtower, a colorful butterfly house and a zoo! Once your guided tour ends, you'll still have time to explore the nooks and crannies of the spa town at your own pace.
know before you go
know before you go
- The eGuide app is available in nine languages: English, German, Czech, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Polish.
- Mon, Fri, Sun at 8:45am
** Full-day tour with eGuides **
- Mon & Fri at 8:45am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- Meet your tour guide at Premiant City Tour.
- Address: 23, Na Příkopě 957, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha, Czechia.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Premiant City Tour.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest subway station is Můstek.
- The station is just 4 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Lines A and B will get you there.
- The closest bus stop is Staroměstské náměstí
- The station is just 6 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Bus #194 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.