Prague Sightseeing Tour: 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
Explore the City of a Hundred Spires comfortably on your own schedule with a hop-on hop-off bus tour around Prague. Upgrade your ticket and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Vltava River.
- Explore Prague comfortably on this hop-on hop-off bus tour with a well-planned route with 4 stops.
- Travel to the best spots in the city with your pass with a 24-hour validity.
- Board a bus running every 1.5 hours and sightsee the City of a Hundred Spires leisurely.
- Capture your favorite moments on social media with the free WiFi available on the bus.
- Onboard the bus and pass iconic attractions like Papilonia, Church of St. Nicolas, Petřín Lookout Tower, and more.
- Tune in to your audioguide, available in 23 languages, and get to know rare-known facts about Prague.
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- 24 hour HOHO pass
- On-board stewardess
- Audio guide with 23 languages
- Free WiFi
- River cruise (optional)
- Live guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
Board your HOHO sightseeing bus from Downtown on one of the most expensive streets in the world - Na Příkopě. Lined with designer boutiques, you'll find the best of fashion here. The bus will go to the next stop, Charles Bridge, where you'll get a chance to see the Church of St. Nicolas, a renowned Baroque structure, up close. At Prague Castle, explore one of the largest castle complexes in the world. Finally, near the last stop, take a look at the famous Karlín Musical Theatre.
With convenient and frequent bus timings, you'll be able to choose which locations in the city you want to explore and sightsee the city the way you like. This hassle-free HOHO bus tour also includes an entertaining audioguide available in 23 languages. You can also upgrade your ticket to include a relaxing cruise on the Vltava, the longest river in the country. On the cruise, you'll sightsee the spectacular Prague skyline.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with River Cruise
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- Departure Times: 9:30am, 11am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm
- Departure Point: Premiant City Tour parking, in front of the Halada Shop, Na Příkopě Street 16
- Popular spots nearby are Hybernia Theatre, the Powder Gate, the Municipal House, and more.
Charles Bridge Stop
- Departure Times: 10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm
- Departure Point: Stop at the corner of Lesser Town Square and Mostecká Street, Lesser Town Square.
- Popular spots nearby are Charles Bridge, Lesser Town Square, Church of St. Nicholas, and more.
Prague Castle Stop
- Departure Times: 10:15am, 11:45am, 1:45pm, 3:15pm, 4:15pm
- Departure Point: Stop 50 metres from the Lví dvůr Restaurant in Jelení Street (50 m straight across the street crossing), opposite a tram stop.
- Popular spots nearby are Prague Castle (one of the largest castle complexes in the world), St. Vitus Cathedral, Clash of the Titans Gate, and more.
- Departure Times: 10:35; 12:05; 14:05; 15:35; 16:35
- Departure Point: Located in the lower parking lot by the side entrance.
- Popular spots nearby are Main Point Karlín, Florenc Bus Terminal, Karlín Musical Theatre, and more.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-10 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding the bus.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout for 24 hours from first use.