Snorkeling Boat Trips in Nea Makri, Athens
Enjoy a day of sunshine in the crystal clear waters of Marathon Cape and engulf yourself in a mesmerizing snorkeling experience.
- Beat the heat with this guided snorkeling tour in the picturesque Marathon Cape.
- Breathe in the whiff of fresh air as you take a 20-minute small-group boat ride from Nea Marki.
- Explore the crystal clear waters of Schinias Bay by diving into the ocean and be amazed by the marine life it has to offer.
- Your guide will assist you with the snorkeling gear and will also take you to places where marine life is rich and wholesome.
- Soak in the joyful experience by either swimming, relaxing, or sunbathing on the boat.
- Keep your spirits high with some refreshments that would be offered to you.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Bottled water, biscuits or fruits, juice or tea
- Boat Expenses
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Wondering what to do on a hot sunny day in Athens? Well, we got you covered! Get ready for some splashing and kicking in the crystal waters of the sandy beach of Schinias Bay. And that’s not all! Gear up with masks and fins to explore the magical underwater world filled with colorful flora and fauna. Explore the hidden bays of Marathon Cape on a small-group boat tour and expect personalized service and comfort for the duration of the excursion.
After a 20-minute boat ride from Nea Marki, explore the unchartered bays of Marathon Cape. Don’t worry if you aren’t a snorkeling expert, your guide would be there to help you! Plunge into the serene waters and experience the best marine life in the region. The waters are so pure, that you will be able to see the smallest creature of marine life. Soak in the experience of a lifetime by either swimming, relaxing, or sunbathing on the boat. Don’t forget to explore the golden sandy beaches of Schinias Bay. Words aren’t enough to explain the experience - one must live it!
know before you go
- Guided tour available in English and French
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring your swimwear
- Outside food and beverages are allowed
- Baggage can be carried along
- Children under the age of 6 are not recommended to go on this tour
- The tour would last 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Daily: 10am & 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Kanelakis Diving Experiences.
- Address: Frinis 20, Nea Makri 190 05, Greece.
- The closest bus stop is ΣΤΑΔΙΟ ΝΕΑΣ ΜΑΚΡΗΣ. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #310 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.