Evening Dune Buggy Safari + BBQ Dinner + Live Entertainment
Hop on to a dune buggy for some fun in the sun during your desert safari where you will not only get to bash the dunes but enjoy a meal and relax as you watch live performances at a real Bedouin camp!
- Head out to the deserts if you're an adventure lover for an evening of thrilling dune bashing, sand boarding and conquering the desert on a latest four-seater off-road dune buggy
- The camp at the desert will present to you a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, aromatic shisha and henna painting
- Beautiful dancers performing belly dances, tanoura dance and a fire show will entertain you in a traditional manner
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal comprising of a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and desserts
Prepare yourself for a day of adventure and thrill as you travel from the city to the camp in a 4x4 vehicle. You will be picked up from your residence in the city and transferred to the venue without any hassle.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you amongst the dunes and ride over them for a thrilling 4x4 adventure. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes. The highlight of the experience is an adventurous session of riding the latest four-seater off-road dune buggy.
Once you have received a briefing from your instructors, you can begin your riding session and follow him into the wilderness of the desert trails. Get ready for a roller-coaster ride over and the hills and valleys of the massive sand dunes of the Arabian deserts.
After the adventure session on the buggy, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities await you. Here, you can experience camel riding, aromatic shisha and henna hand painting.
There will tons of entertainment as dancers perform authentic tanoura, fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can take photos of yourself and your loved ones dressed in traditional Arabic dresses.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet prepared with the highest standards and utmost care. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in a 4x4 vehicle
- Safari guide
- Driving the latest four-seater, off-road dune buggy
- Driving and safety gear
- Dune Drive
- Short Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly
- BBQ Dinner Buffet
- Arabic Costumes
- Belly Dancing
- Tanoura Dance
- Fire dance
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Please note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.