The Peak Tram Sky Pass + Sky Terrace 428 Tickets
Marvel at panoramic views of Hong Kong by taking the Peak tram, a funicular that takes you to the top of Mount Austin, affectionately known as the Peak by the locals. This experience also lets you gain direct entry to the Sky Terrace 428, the highest observation deck in town at a staggering 428 meters above sea level. This particular pilgrimage is perhaps the most popular and unique way of seeing the famed skyline of the city.
- Take a ride on the iconic Hong Kong peak tram and admire breathtaking views of the city as the funicular makes its way up to Victoria Peak.
- Breathe in the spectacular mountain air as you look out at the wonder that is Hong Kong getting smaller the higher you climb.
- Make your way to Sky Terrace 428 and take in unparalleled, 360-degree views of the city from a height of 428 meters above sea level.
- Enjoy the flexibility to time your visit according to your own convenience since your ticket isn't timed, letting you stay at the Sky Terrace for as long as you'd like before heading back.
What to Expect
Hop on the Peak Tram from Garden Road in Hong Kong. Started in the late 1800s, the Peak is the most efficient way of exploring the natural surroundings of the city. The Peak Tram runs through the mid-levels of the city and offers a breathtaking view of the harbors and the skyscrapers. So, just sit comfortably inside the train, as you make your way to the Victoria Peak. Gain entry inside the Sky Terrace 428, the highest indoor viewing point in Hong Kong. Standing at a gargantuan height of 428 meters, it is the best place to get a bird's-eye view of the city.
- Tickets to Peak Tram
- Access to the Sky Terrace 428
Know Before You Go
- Please carry your identification proofs along with you to the meeting point.
- Please make sure not to scratch or damage your card as you may not be able to use it at the admission gate.
- This is not a skip the line ticket and you may experience long waits so we highly recommend that you avoid visiting the attraction during peak hours (4 PM-7 PM) and on weekends.
- Note: In case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, customers will be given the option to either select an alternative date or ask for a full refund.
This experience is available on all 7 days of the week from 7 AM to 12 AM.
Sky Terrace 428
The Sky Terrace is open between 10 AM and 11 PM from Monday to Friday and between 8 AM and 11 PM on weekends and public holidays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 2 can enjoy this experience for free. Child tickets are available for children between the age of 3 and 11.
The Peak Tram is accessible for those with limited mobility who use wheelchairs. Please keep in mind that the wheelchair you bring must be under 24 inches and manually controlled so the staff can help you board.
Get down at HSBC Headquarters, it is a 14-minute walk to the meeting point.
Get down at the Hong Kong Park Station, it is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile ticket will be sent you as a QR code to your email shortly. Please line up at the "Pre-purchased Ticket Holder" queue and display the mobile voucher with your QR code on it at the admission gate of the Peak Tram and the Sky Terrace respectively to gain entry.
Western Market Terminus Tour
The Peak Tram Lower Terminus, 33 Garden Rd, Central, Hong Kong