Pristine Parthenon: Acropolis Tour & Skip-the-Line Acropolis Museum Tour
Whether you're a history buff or just visiting casually, this small-group guided tour is perfect for experiencing one of history's most iconic sights. See the Parthenon before the crowds, as well as other attractions of the Acropolis, and enjoy a guided tour of the New Acropolis Museum.
- Admire the Parthenon before the crowds by using skip-the-line, first-entry tickets.
- Follow a special itinerary that gets you to the top of the Acropolis for the first viewing of the day.
- Tour the Acropolis with an expert guide and see its most iconic monuments.
- These include the Monumental Gateway, Erechtheum, and the Theaters of Dionysus, and Herodes Atticus.
- Skip the lines at the New Acropolis Museum for a guided tour.
- Marvel at the original Parthenon Marbles, the Caryatids, and get access to the underground excavations.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Acropolis
- Skip-the-line tickets to the New Acropolis Museum with underground area access
- English-speaking guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Join a small group of no more than 10 people and start your Acropolis tour, led by an expert local guide. By entering just as the gates open, you avoid the long tourist queues. Inside, pause by temples and monuments on your way up the hill, before heading to the main spot, the Parthenon. As you stand on the rocky outcrop and take in its beauty, your guide will explain the Parthenon's millennia-spanning history and answer some of your burning questions, such as why it has never been replicated.
Slowly, the crowds will begin to arrive, and your guide will lead you down the hill to enjoy the other attractions here, including the Erechtheon, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Theater of Dionysus (the oldest theater in the world), and the Theater of Herodes Atticus. You’ll also enjoy spectacular views over the Greek Agora, once the civic center of the ancient city.
At the foot of the Acropolis, enter the New Acropolis Museum with skip-the-line tickets. Browse through a carefully curated collection of artifacts that once adorned the hill. Some of these include the Caryatids, huge statues of women that once supported the entablature of the Erechtheion (the ones you saw on the actual temple are recreations) and the Parthenon Marbles. Continue onwards and admire the archeological excavations that come with access to the underground area of the museum. Your guide is a passionate art and history expert and will regale you with stories behind the stones. By the end of the tour, you will have a newfound appreciation for why we still consider these to be among the greatest works of art. The tour ends inside the museum so you can spend more time looking at the exhibitions or sit down in the cafe for some lunch.
know before you go
From July 21st, all Athens sites will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results.
- Monumental Gateway
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Theater of Dionysus
- Theater of Herodes Atticus
- New Acropolis Museum
- Underground excavations
- Parthenon Marbles
- Finds from the sanctuaries from the slopes of Acropolis
Sun and Fri at 10:45am.
Infants aged 0-2 go for free. Children aged 3-14, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Acron Cafe.
- Address: Athanasiou Diakou 2, Athina 117 42.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The cafe is located next to the Acropolis Metro (subway) stop. When exiting the subway take the exit "Maykryianni/Athanasiou Diakou."
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.