SEA LIFE & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Skip the Line Combo Tickets
Discover the fascinating realm of marine creatures such as stingrays, sharks, corals, and turtles at Australia’s integrated marine ecosystem - the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium. This ticket also includes a visit to LEGOLAND, a thematic park composed entirely of LEGO blocks. A unique combo tour that will prove to be a truly exciting experience for the entire family!
- Visit the Sea Life Aquarium and the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Melbourne.
- There are 12 unique and engrossing attractions at this brilliant LEGO-themed park.
- Give your kids an opportunity to unleash their creative potential and build a LEGO structure of their own.
- Visit an array of child-friendly attractions including the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride, LEGO Cinema, LEGO City, and much more.
- At the Sea Life Aquarium, you will get a chance to see more than 10,000 sea creatures that are native to the coral reefs and oceans surrounding Australia.
- Explore the Coral Caves, Croc Lair, Penguin Playground, Wonder Wall, and the Shipwreck Explorer exhibit on your tour of Sea Life Melbourne.
- Admission to Legoland Melbourne
- Admission to Sea Life Melbourne
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Food and drinks
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
what to expect
what to expect
Revel in the Sights of the Melbourne Sea Aquarium
Walk through the breathtaking transparent tunnel that takes you into the captivating world of marine creatures. Behind the safe walls of the tunnels, you will be inches away from some of the world’s deadliest and most beautiful creatures including sharks and stingrays. Get an opportunity to watch lovable penguins being fed in the Penguin Playground and a massive 6.5 meter-long saltwater crocodile in the Croc Lair. At the 4-D cinema, you will get to see Scrat, everyone’s favorite saber-toothed squirrel from the Ice Age franchise, go on a fast-paced 9-minute long adventure with his friends Sid, Manny, and Diego.
Admire the Marvellous LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
A perfect attraction for enthusiastic kids, the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre gives children an opportunity to experience their wildest fantasies. The City Fire Academy is an interactive attraction that involves climbing walls, zipping through jungles, and extinguishing fires, all while ensuring the safety of your child. The Discovery Centre is a structure containing over 2 million Lego bricks arranged in intriguing ways to create unique settings. This is also a great place to host birthday parties for kids. If you are looking for some refreshment, the LEGO-themed cafe can help you quickly replenish your energy with a sandwich or drink. Bask in the magic of Merlin’s Apprentice, Earthquake Tables, and LEGO City, and present your kids with a day filled with unhindered fun and excitement in Melbourne.
You can also book LEGOLAND tickets separately.
know before you go
know before you go
- Adult tickets cannot be brought independently. All adults must be accompanied by a child under the age of 7.
- Young adults between the ages of 13 and 17 may visit the attraction unaccompanied, but they cannot act as guardians for children under the age of 12.
For Sea Life Melbourne:
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Availability & Timings
- The Melbourne Aquarium is open from 10 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday. The last admission into the attraction is at 4:30 PM. On weekends and public holidays, the attraction is open from 9:30 AM to 6 PM. The last admission is at 5 PM.
- From Sunday to Wednesday, the Legoland Discovery Center is open between 9 AM and 5:40 PM during school holidays. Outside of school holidays, it is open from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. The last entry is at 4 PM. From Thursday to Saturday, the attraction is open from 9 AM to 7 PM on school holidays. Outside of school holidays, it is open from 9:30 AM to 7 PM. The last entry is at 5 PM. You can check this link to learn more about the Australian school holidays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Legoland Discovery Centre: Melbourne Level 2, Chadstone, The Fashion Capital 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone 3148, Victoria, Australia
Sea Life Aquarium Melbourne: King St Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Legoland Discovery Centre:
- Get off at Chadstone SC using buses 612, 623, 624, 625, 626, 800, 802, 804, 862, or 903.
Sea Life Aquarium Melbourne:
- Get off at either Flinders Street or Southern Cross train station. The Melbourne Aquarium is just a 5-minute walk from here.
- Get off at Melbourne Aquarium/ Flinders Street stop using tram nos. 35, 70, or 75
- Get off at Spencer St station using buses 944 or 945. Walk up Flinders St for about 10 minutes, and you will see the Melbourne Aquarium on your right.
- Get off at Queens Bridge Street using buses 234, or 236 and walk down the road for about 5 minutes. Melbourne Aquarium will appear to your left.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.