Extreme Canyoning Adventure Tickets at the Cetina River from Split
Brave the 2.8km canyon of the Cetina River as you set out for an ultimate adventure in Split.
- Enjoy a day of adventure near Split after a convenient 45-minute transfer from your pick-up point.
- Tour the 2.8km canyon safely with licensed instructors.
- Swim and hike along the powerful waves of the Cetina River.
- Admire the stunning beauty of the highest waterfall in the region at 50m.
- Be surrounded by cliffs that rise to 180m high during this thrilling experience.
- Round-trip transfer
- Canyoning instructors
- Canyoning equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets,helmets)
- Food and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Sit back and relax once you hop on the air-conditioned bus from the pick-up point. You'll reach Šestanovac village in your air-conditioned van within 45 minutes. Once there, you'll get a safety briefing about your day and the canyoning equipment before you set out for your adventure. With everything you need to know at hand, you'll start the day with a 15-minute hike down to the canyon.
Along the 2.8km canyon, you'll get opportunities to walk, hike, and even swim in the waters of the Cetina River. Your instructors will be there by your side the whole way. Brave a walk through the 100m natural tunnel in a rick to make the most of this thrilling experience. You'll also get the chance to jump from high cliffs and swim to the finishing point of the tour. Once you've dried up, you'll head back to Split in your van.
know before you go
- Note: Sturdy canyoning shoes are available for rent from guides (40 HRK / approx. 5.5 EUR) or guests can bring their own.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing with swimwear underneath and sneakers.
- Baggage is allowed on this experience.
Daily: 8:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up point.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your bus at the bus stop in front of St. Francis church at the beginning of the Riva promenade.
- Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21 000, Split .
- The closest train station is Split. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the pick-up point.
- Board trains Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.