Tickets for Snorkeling Between Continents in Silfra
Experience snorkeling between tectonic plates, in some of the clearest waters in the world at the Silfra Fissure.
- Experience swimming between continents in the Silfra Fissure.
- Enjoy your experience within a small group size of 6 people.
- Get safety briefing from an experienced certified PADI Dive Master.
- Get all the necessary equipment to help you snorkel comfortably.
- Warm up with a delicious cup of hot chocolate after you exit the water.
- Get free underwater GoPro photos to remember your experience.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Certified snorkeling guide
- Snorkeling equipment including drysuit and warm undersuit
- Free underwater GoPro photos
- Hot drinks after snorkeling
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
The Silfra Fissure is located at the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park. After a safety briefing from your experienced and certified certified PADI Dive Master, you will be given all the necessary snorkeling equipment.
Enjoy drifting in the incredibly blue waters while surrounded by the diverse flora of the canyon walls. Fun fact - you will be able to move across continents, as you swim between the North American and the Eurasian tectonic plates that are moving away from each other! Experience the Silfra Hall and the Silfra Cathedral, respectively the widest and deepest sections of the fissure. Your experience will come to an end as you reach the splendorous shallow oasis of the Real Blue Lagoon. Once you are out of the water, you will get to warm up with delicious hot chocolate in the company of your friendly guide. You will receive your free GoPro underwater photos via email once the tour is over.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Daily at 9 AM, 10 AM, 1 PM and 2 PM
- Duration: About 3 Hours (around 50 minutes in the water)
- All participants must read and sign this Snorkeling Medical Statement before the tour. Those 60 and above need a medical waiver signed by a doctor, which is available on page 2 of the statement. While bringing a printed and signed form is recommended, you can also sign the form at the meeting location.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit.
- You must be able to communicate in English.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part in this tour.
- You must be at least 12 years old or at most 69 years old at the time of the tour in order to participate.
- Your minimum height and weight must be 150 cm and 45 kilos, and maximum must be 200 cm and 120 kilos.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied in the water by a parent or adult guardian booked on the same tour.
- In the unlikely event of the tour being canceled because of extreme weather, poor road conditions, or other factors, you will receive assistance for rebooking at another date, or will be provided a full refund.
What to Bring
- Thermal underwear (thermal shirt and pants) and an extra pair of warm socks for snorkeling
- Change of clothes (just in case)
- Contact lenses if you wear glasses
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at : Troll Expeditions Silfra's company van, which will be marked with a big TROLL.
- Address: South, Reykjavík, Iceland.
- The meeting point is inside the “companies only“ parking lot in Silfra.
- Park your car in the parking lot P5 (500m away) and walk back to the “companies only” parking lot in Silfra.