Aquopolis Costa Daurada
A visit to Aquopolis Costa Daurada is a surefire way to have a fantastic time on rides and attractions and just relax by the beach and pool.
- Explore the signature rides and attractions and relaxation zones at the Aquopolis Costa Daurada Water Park.
- Thrill-seekers will love experiencing water rides like the Hurricane, Kamikaze, Boomerang, and more.
- Guests can enjoy multiple mid-range rides like soft slides, wave pools, and the beach.
- Kids have their own zones and rides to enjoy that are mostly animal-themed with colorful slides.
- Entry ticket for Aquopolis Costa Daurada
- Any meals and drinks
- Transfers and transport
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 108 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Spread over 11 hectares, the Aquopolis Costa Daurada is situated on the beautiful Spain coastline just southwest of Barcelona. This is the perfect place to plan an ideal summer outing. Go on amazing water rides and attractions and just soak up the sun throughout your visit to this favorite Park.
Once you’re in the Park, you’ll find out that rides have different enjoyment levels. Moderate rides that most guests will enjoy include soft slide rides like Zig Zag, Speed Race, Vulcano River, and Magic Oval and pools like Indiana, Wave Beach, and Maui Lagoon. Children will have a wonderful time in animal-themed zones such as Adventure Turtle and Funny Jungle – having animal statues in a bright enclosure – and Treasure Island where kids have to climb the summit to the top. The Mini Park is an extremely popular attraction with colorful slides and a large pool.
Coming to the thrilling rides, try out Splash, Kamikaze, Hurricane – slide down at more than 40 kilometers per hour – and the Aquopolis signatures, Boomerang, and Black Hole. A perfect way to cool down would be to relax at the sandy beach and grab a drink and a delicious meal.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wearing a mask in the dry areas of the Park is mandatory. Masks don’t have to be worn on rides or in swimming pools.
- All children under 12 need to be accompanied by an adult. It’s also compulsory that children are always under the supervision of an adult.
- You can leave the Park however many times you want during your visit but you’ll have to return in 20-minutes.
- Swimwear and appropriate clothing have to be worn on rides or when swimming at the Park.
- Please check the weight restrictions per ride. There's a limit of 90kg for Boomerang, Splash, and Hurricane and a limit of 100kg for Vulcano River, Kamikaze, and Indiana.
- Cloakroom service is available at the Park.
- The Park is suitable for wheelchair users and guests with disabilities.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- The Park is also accessible for pram/stroller users.
- You will find accessible washroom facilities, parking, medical services, and changing rooms and showers.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Aquopolis Costa Dorada - La Pineda Salou
- Address: Passeig de Pau Casals, 65, 43480 Platja de la Pineda, Tarragona, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Pineda. It is a quick 15-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus ALSA to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.