Selfie Museum Firenze
Visit the Selfie Museum to bring out the artist in you as you experience the creative installations and modern artwork spread across 1000 square meters.
- Immerse yourself in modern art and explore the fancy installations spread across 100 square meters.
- Witness the artwork of more than 400 artists and experience the art and culture across eras.
- Keep your phones read as you become the masterpiece yourself and create memorable moments.
- This ticket entitles you to visit the museum and take photos for an hour and a half.
- Meal inclusions
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Over 1000 square meters spread across more than 50 rooms filled with art, culture, and creativity - all in one place at the Selfie Museum. Explore the creative reinterpretation of art with colorful sets and fancy installations that are designed to take the most attractive pictures ever! Experience art in a new and fun way by letting your creativity flow through with memorable pictures and video clips. The modern art displayed in the museum covers art and culture across eras and has been created by over 400 artists worldwide. Immerse yourself in the creative installations and bring out the artist in you.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is not available.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible except while going on the underground floor, as guests have to go by stairs.
- The museum can be accessed by pregnant women.
- The ticket includes all parts of the attraction.
- Daily from 10am to 7pm
- Closure of ticket office at 6 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Selfie Museum Firenze
- Address: Via Ricasoli, 44, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Cavour Palazzo Medici. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus C1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Unità. It is a quick 12-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram T2 to get you there.