Skip-the-line Guided English Tour of Picasso Museum
Explore the biggest collection of Picasso’s work in the world. This unique Skip-the-line Guided tour will help you understand Picasso’s genius and his deep relationship with the city of Barcelona.
- Explore the world’s largest collection of Picasso's work with a unique guided tour in English.
- The skip-the-line access will help you move around faster and visit all of Picasso’s work.
- Learn how Picasso developed his art during his formative years
- Understand his deep relationship with Barcelona with masterpieces such as "Science and Charity", "Royan", and "Las Meninas."
- General admission ticket and other fees
- Skip-the-line access
- Guided tour in English
- Accredited official guide
- Free time inside the Museum at the end of the tour to discover other corners by yourself
- Pick-up and drop-off service at the hotel ( On request)
- Headphones during the tour (while there is a health restriction due to COVID-19)
- Nothing that is not described in the inclusions
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
This eye-opening tour of the Picasso Museum will explore the formative years of Pablo Picasso. You can really understand his genius by admiring the 4,251 pieces that make up the permanent collection. While it is a long tour you can use the skip-the-line tickets to finish the entire tour in about 1.5 hours.
In addition to the paintings, you can look forward to walking around the unique building itself. Additionally, keep an eye out for temporary exhibits that provide a chronology of Picasso's development as an artist. Most importantly, you can visit masterworks like "Science and Charity", "Royan", and "Las Meninas." These paintings reveal the artist's relationship with Barcelona during his formative years.
know before you go
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 4pm.
- Thursday at 3pm.
- Mondays and Every first Sunday is a Holiday.
Infants aged 0-6 can go for free. Children aged 7-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- DO NOT go with the voucher to the museum ticket offices, you must present it to the guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Carrer de Montcada (at PALAU DALMASES bar).
- Address: Carrer de Montcada, 20, 08003 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- By Metro: L4 - Jaume I stop
- By Bus: Nº 47, 120, V15, H14
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.