Mirabilandia + Mirabeach
Pick this smart combo of Mirabilandia - Italy's largest amusement park - and Mirabeach water park tickets that'll give you the ultimate access to unique attractions and activities.
- Enjoy a fun-filled day at Italy's biggest amusement park, Mirabilandia, and the popular Caribbean-style water park, Mirabeach.
- Gain access to numerous attractions, suitable for the whole family, at both parks with your open-dated tickets.
- Explore the huge Mirabilandia that has more than 40 unique attractions, major theme areas, dining, and shopping options.
- The Route 66 thematic area will allow you to experience the real American dream and includes the Divertical, the tallest water coaster in the world.
- One of the newest attractions is the Ducati World 'Car'. It's one of the first in the world inspired by a motorcycle brand and included in an amusement park. The 'Hot Wheels live stunt show' is also not to be missed.
- Mirabeach is a tropical island paradise where you'll either want to relax on the sandy beaches and under the palm trees or spend the day exploring fast and exciting water rides.
- Vuelta Vertigo, Los Rapidos, El Cobra, and Baía de Ondas - the wave pool - are just some of the attractions waiting for you at Mirabeach.
- 1-day open-dated Mirabilandia + Mirabeach entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Plan a day of family fun, excitement, and bonding at Mirabilandia and Mirabeach - the latter being the largest amusement park in Italy.
Spread over a whopping 210-acres and filled with more than 40 rides, major unique theme zones, and dining and shopping avenues - Mirabilandia is really one of the most exciting destinations in Ravenna, Italy.
Each of the themed areas is a real daydream for guests of all ages. Experience the powerful motorbikes of Ducati World before running off to a world filled with roaring Dinoland. Get carried away by the adventures in the Far West Valley with cowboys and saloons. Route 66 is built on the theme of the 'American Dream'. The little ones, on the other hand, can let their imagination run wild among the attractions of Bimbopoli.
Note: the new season includes an exclusive show program as well. The most praised 'Hot Wheels live stunt show' in Europe is not to be missed!
Mirabeach exudes a Caribbean-tropical island atmosphere with sandy beaches, palm trees, and a relaxed vibe.
Sit back on the beach, sunbathe, swim in crystal-clear lagoons, or simply spend the day at the shops and dine at the bars and restaurants - if relaxation is what you want. Or, have a go on the park’s record attractions such as iSpeed, Katun, Los Rapidos, Ruma, and more. For kids, adventures can be found at El Castillo - a tower surrounded by an enchanting lagoon - and Rio Angel.
know before you go
know before you go
Covid-19 Information for Mirabilandia & Mirabeach
- All guests must comply with the provisions issued by the competent authorities within the Park. The Mirabilandia company complies with both local and national authorities.
- Always wear a mask in all areas of the Park including the parking lot and outdoors - in the waiting lines, on the rides, during shows - and indoors (restaurants, shops, theatres, etc.)
- Those who don’t have a mask can buy one at the Park’s entrance or in the stores inside.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1-meter and observe hand hygiene rules.
- WiFi is available at both parks.
- Both parks can be accessed by wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Lockers are available.
- Differently-abled parking space is available.
- Daily from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Daily from 10:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Mirabilandia.
- Address: Parco della Standiana Srl - SS 16 Adriatica km. 162, 48125 Savio.
- The closest bus stop is Mirabilandia. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 176 and 991 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Lido di Classe - Lido di Savio. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Rimini - Suzzara, Pesaro - Ravenna to get you there.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.